- 12 ft shortwall living quarters with couch and dinette. Both go down into sleeping areas.
- 2 burner propane stove
- new microwave in 2017
- New radio & TV (with DVD) in 2017
- 2 New propane tanks
- Dual hydraulic jacks
- New marine style batteries in 2021
- Onboard Onan propane generator
- Back collapsible tack
- 2 back stalls have mangers
- 1 side door to under manger storage
- Stud divider with safety exit door
- Drop down windows EVERYWHERE
- 75 or 100 gallon fresh water holding tank
- Gauges to check how full grey and black tanks are
- LQ escape door
- A ton of storage space
- Hay rack storage on top
- Roof was resealed with sealant tape in 2019 or 2020. I think 2019.
- Low wear 14ply tires
- may need a new water pump (only need it if your using from holding tank instead of a hookup). I always hooked up but recently had a little trouble with it when it wasn’t once.
- Interior has some wear such as stain is missing in some places.
- The sunlight over the shower could stand to be replaced but is not causing any problems
- Gray water tank cap missing
- Generator hasn’t been serviced in a while because we don’t use it often but it started a few months ago.
I love this trailer and the only reason I am selling it is because I won’t need a LQ for a couple years. I don’t want it to go to waste.
Drop Downs on Buttside
LQ Pass Through Door
Short Wall - 11' or more
NEVER pay for a vehicle by instant cash transfer, such as Western Union or Moneygram.