Boeckmann Big Master – 2 Horse to 18HH – European Horse Trailer – 2016 $25,999 Canadian Dollars Approximately $18,600 USD
Towing & Stopping - Big Master by Boeckmann
1. No truck needed, Tow with a V6, V8, Hybrid SUV, more fuel-efficient. Perfect to tow behind a truck & camper.
2. Minimum Vehicle Requirements, 125+ HP, 100” + wheelbase, Class III Hitch
3. Overrun Braking system, mechanically actuated brakes (like Inertia Braking)
4. As your foot comes off the gas , the brakes apply braking force automatically in proportion to the load in the trailer
5. NO Brake Controller in the vehicle is needed, No Battery needed
6. Loaded Tongue Weight will not exceed 211 lbs.
7. Boeckmann WCF coil spring Suspension with shock absorbers, 5 Radial tires
8. Axles feature Camber & Caster for increased stable towing, Sealed wheel bearings
9. Aerodynamic body style created with unitized construction, where the walls, roof, floor & chassis reinforce each other to create a strong 3-dimensional structure
10. Galvanized Steel Chassis & reinforced fiberglass body, strong & a cool ride for the horses
11. Total Weight Rating: 2400 kg / 5280 lbs. Empty Trailer Weight approx. 2270 lbs.
12. 2” ball, Round 7 electrical plug for LED lights, Built in Coupler Lock, Breakaway cable
13. PARKING Brake for short term parking, Never store with the Parking Brake on!
14. Coupler Status Indicator to let you know it is securely on the ball
Horse Features & Safety - Big Master by Boeckmann
1. 2 Horses to 18 HH straight haul, bumper pull
2. Interior height 7’6”, trailer body length 12’, wider than most European horse trailers
3. Anodized Aluminum corrosion free FLOOR planks interlock & are double walled in high load areas, glued down quality rubber flooring, No Corrosion or Rot concerns
4. Adjustable chest & butt bar, 3 heights, butt bar shortens the stall in the lower position
5. Padded chest bars with External Emergency Release, Neck & Head room 5’ ahead of chest bars for balance, safety & comfort, External Emergency Release for Butt Bars
6. Horses arrive in excellent condition due to the comfort provided by the shock absorbers, coil spring suspension, radial tires – all the features of this engineered trailer
7. Two groom door access, inside & outside access to tack compartment
8. Bright, cool & inviting well ventilated interior, 2 Adjustable side windows & a adjustable roof window, 2 interior Led lights
9. Wall pads, Rubber kick panels on lower walls, Flexible stall divider to accommodate all horses
10. Tall 5’ rear ramp, with dual assist struts (no muscle needed), low entry angle, ribbed & contoured mats for traction, No tails etc. over this door/ramp!
11. Travel with the ramp up & open or Close the space with the Self-furling 3 position rear curtain (above the closed ramp) Position #1 – curtain open, #2 – curtain closed, #3- curtain closed with vent screen open
12. Tack Compartment – 2 telescoping saddle racks, bridle hooks, storage net, mirror, broom, shovel, feed buckets
$25,9099 Canadian Dollars approximately $18,600 USD