First, I love my trailer, but I am changing my hobby priorities.
Horsetrailer 1999 Featherlite
* Featherlite 9683
* 30’ Gooseneck, 8’ Wide
* Insulated Roof
* Mid Tack
* Rear Tack with 4 saddle swing out
* 13’ Living Quarters
* 6’ Slideout
* Stand up shower
* Vanity with Sink
* 30 gallon water tank
* 2 burner gas stove with hood/fan/light
* Dual kitchen sinks
* Hot water heater
* Roof mounted Air Conditioner
* Propane heater with thermostat
* Alpine stereo with USB/IPod hookups - Indoor and Outdoor Bose Speakers
* Queen bed in bunk
* Large Built in Onan generator - gasoline
* Hay rack
* Solid aluminum ‘skid plates’ protecting gray and black water tanks. Nothing hanging underneath apron.
* Brand new pair of 8k axles with hydraulic brakes
* Electric over Hydraulic converter - stops great!
* G-rated tires
* LED lights on rear
* 5 LED Floodlights - 2 on each side, 1 in rear
* 18’ two-step awning - 2 yrs old - simple!
* 3 Horse stalls with mangers, drop down doors, dividers