2016 CM Trailers Dakota 2-horse, 14' x 6’8" x 7'
The Dakota is a steel slant load bumper pull horse trailer with a 30'' tongue and is either 6' or 6’8'' wide and 6’6'' or 7' tall. The Dakota has rubber torsion axles with four-wheel independent suspension & greasable hubs. Forward self adjusting electric brakes on one axle are standard on this model. This model has radial tires on silver modular wheels with chrome center caps and a spare tire rack in the tack area. The Dakota is equipped with 2'' Bulldog coupler & safety chains with hooks (2 5/16'' coupler on models with 5200lb axles). It also features an emergency breakaway system: switch, cable & battery box complete with battery and a 7K top-wind jack with caster wheel. The Dakota is fitted with one dome light in the stall area and one dome light in the tack area, along with DOT required lighting.Features may include:
- All steel frame w/formed 16 gauge galvanneal side panels, front, and slant wall
- Tongue: 3''x4'' Angle box tongue
- Mainframe: 2''x3'' 3/16'' Angle mainframe 2''x 2'' x 3/16'' Angle on 24'' Center crossmember
- Wall: 1''x2'' tube 14 gauge
- Roof: 1''x1'' 16 gauge
- Low profile 6'' radius 20 gauge galvanneal roof
- Chrome trim w/ colored vinyl insert
- Round nose
- 16'' Tall Aluminum tread plate gravel guard on front & fenders
- Rubber mounted optical window in front
- Plexiglass strap on both sides (plexiglass & rail not standard)
- 2'' x 8'' Treated wood floor
- Full length 16 gauge galvanneal running boards
- Greasable exterior hinges
- Tag bracket
- Automotive grade 12 step paint process
******* Wide selection. Experienced Staff. Competitively Priced. ********
AUTHORIZED SALES & SERVICE
on Bloomer, 4 Star, Bison, Gooseneck, Lakota, Sundowner, and more!
Check out P&P's extensive inventory online @ www.pandpsales.com
and conveniently search by brand, new or preowned.
Be sure to "like us" on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PandPTrailerSales
and proudly wear the P&P Brand with our special Patch Program!
Sales/Parts/Service/Accessories - HORSE/CARGO/UTILITY TRAILERS
Call us at Ph 713-920-1000 and "We'll Hook You Up!"