'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Water pump, hot water heater?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-04-14 12:48 AM
1 replies, 3170 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Bells
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2008-04-13 7:05 PM (#81824)
Subject: Water pump, hot water heater?

Veteran

I am now at the (for me) tough part of my LQ installation. I am having a really tough time wrapping my head around this part.  For some reason I fear this step.  Somehow insulating, installing the shower, installing cabinets - no big deal.

I have a very small area to work w/(short wall is 2 feet, long wall (w/door) is 4 feet) and want to install a water pump and a hot water heater for a cowboy shower and sink only.  LPG and battery powered.

I simply don't know what to buy.  Can you all tell me what brand or even what I should be buying that will work together well? And if you have suggestions on manufactuers I think I will be able to jump on it and finally finish up.  Thank you so much!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
perfect11s
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2008-04-14 12:48 AM (#81852 - in reply to #81824)
Subject: RE: Water pump, hot water heater?

Regular

I used  a 6 gall atwood heater you can get the  basic one that you manualy light the pilot flame or one that has  remote lighting, then as for a pump, shurflo is a good make  you need a on demand type   not sure of the pump # but  the heater is a G6A, hope this helps..

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)