'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Best trailer for the money? Miley or S&H?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-02-19 10:41 AM
2 replies, 3021 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

krisell26
Reg. Jan 2008
Posted 2008-02-15 9:57 PM (#76955)
Subject: Best trailer for the money? Miley or S&H?

We're looking for a new inexpensive trailer to pull by a 2007 Expedition (that we haven't bought yet)  Does anyone have good or bad things to say about these trailers?   I need to spend less than $8500 or so.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
flummoxed
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2008-02-16 4:47 PM (#76996 - in reply to #76955)
Subject: RE: Best trailer for the money? Miley or S&H?

We bought a 3H GN LQ S&H just about a year ago. I didn't want aluminum, didn't want anything too fancy, wanted it to be of good construction, and of course pull like a dream. It's exactly what I got. In my book you can't go wrong with S&H. BTW - I'm in KY (bought the trailer in VA.) Funny thing, when I registered the trailer they never had any S&H trailers licensed in the state before. Hard to believe but that's what they said. They had to add S&H to their trailer database.
rkranchgirl
Reg. Aug 2005
Posted 2008-02-19 10:41 AM (#77254 - in reply to #76955)
Subject: RE: Best trailer for the money? Miley or S&H?

Regular

I am on my second S&H and I love it.  I have the Galvaneal and it is holding up great, even in MN!  What I love most about it is the divider latches.  They slam closed, but also open very easily, even if there is a little weight pushing on them.  I found that some dividers were VERY hard to open if there was any weight on them.  Not that I recommend opening a divider with weight on it, but you never know what might happen in trailering.  I would certainly buy another S&H.

Good Luck!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)