'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Feed back on Showtime Conversions

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-01-09 10:50 PM
6 replies, 6127 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

CanadaRoper
Reg. Apr 2007
Posted 2008-01-09 11:36 AM (#74097)
Subject: Feed back on Showtime Conversions

Any feedback on Showtime conversions would be appreciated. Quality of work, quality of materials used etc. Looking at a used trailer with Showtime conversion. Would like to know more before making the long trip to see the trailer. Thanks
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Barnstormer
Reg. Jan 2008
Posted 2008-01-09 1:44 PM (#74107 - in reply to #74097)
Subject: RE: Feed back on Showtime Conversions

New User

Our personal experience with Showtime has been excellant. Two summers of nearly care-free horse camping. Last summer, we were camping with friends who had a Showtime Conversion also and she mentioned that she had a small water leak under her bathroom sink. We had a "weeper" behind our stool, so we decided to call Showtime to see what could be done with these minor problems. I thought they'd send us a part to put on ourselves, but lo and behold- the next week, Showtime picked up her trailer, took it to their factory (300 miles), repaired the leak, brought the trailer home, picked up our trailer, fixed the leak, and returned the trailer. We even had another cabinet installed. ALL IN ONE WEEK. Everybody @ Showtime has been very helpful. Workmanship and parts used are above standard (except for those pesky water leaks). The only real drawback was they didn't have much selection on Cowboy Styles when we had our trailers done. We customized a little, but not much was available. That has changed. PS: We toured the factory before we bought our trailer and the workmanship was noticeable in every portion of the construction-wiring, cabinets, lighting and all. Good luck on your choice........

dixie
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2008-01-09 1:58 PM (#74108 - in reply to #74097)

Veteran

Showtime is a great conversion, quality is up there with the higher priced LQ's in the royale series, the designer series is their more economical LQ and is far above most comparible LQ's in quality. As far as workmanship I've been told that alot of the interior is done by Amish workers. I've heard it from several different sources so I assume it to be true. If it has been taken care of you won't have to worry about the LQ.
robdnorm
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2008-01-09 3:02 PM (#74115 - in reply to #74097)

Extreme Veteran

We have an 04 C&C with the Showtime Conversion and have never had any troubles with ours.  I would recommend it to anyone.
element
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2008-01-09 7:35 PM (#74124 - in reply to #74097)

Veteran

element
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2008-01-09 7:38 PM (#74125 - in reply to #74097)

Veteran

We have a Showtime Conversion in our 2004 Dreamcoach. We have had no problems with our LQ. They were wonderful to deal with, we, like most people spending that kind of money made many calls to them as well as several visits. We plan on useing them again for our new 2008 Dreamcoach.
gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2008-01-09 10:50 PM (#74135 - in reply to #74097)

Expert

We have been enjoying our Showtime LQ for several years. It is very comfortable and well laid out. We went to the Showtime "factory" in IN before we bought this trailer that already had the interior installed. Most of the workers are young adults, and I was told that the cabinet shop which I didn't see, did have some Amish workers.

I felt that some of Showtime's individual accessory prices were high when compared to actual costs. The folks were very nice during the tour answering all of our questions and showing us whatever we needed to make decisions. We have never had to have any follow up dealings with them, our interior has been trouble free. I would recommend their interiors, but would also advise comparison shopping with other conversion companies.

BOL  Gard

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)