'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
help with LQ doin it myself

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-01-03 9:56 PM
4 replies, 3373 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

cwgrl
Reg. Jan 2008
Posted 2008-01-02 12:20 PM (#73610)
Subject: help with LQ doin it myself

New User

I have a 89 Tracer with a very small dressin area an tack included, I really want to start competin in Barrels this yr...am plannin to move saddle rack to back an change back panel...openin door the area is at an angle which is difficult, wall to my left is where the longest wall is 6' has the hooks an shelves...that leads to back area I would like a cowboy shower could use some sites or help with installin that.., wall directly in back is 2' 7", not much then the wall under the nose area is 4' with inverter box in the corner...the wall with the entry door is 4'6"...I don't want much in their just enough to survive a weekend modestly...a refrigerator, microwave an a cowboy shower leadin to the first stall...the nose area is pretty cool it has a shelf above the bed area...I would like help on insulation an cabinets have no idea where I will put an eatin area...thought about trading it in....but this one paid for an would rather not have payments...this trailer is a real solid clean trailer...is padded in the back horse area..in it's entirety...

thanks for readin

antious for responses

Cwgrl

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
bjhouten
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2008-01-02 3:35 PM (#73637 - in reply to #73610)
Subject: RE: help with LQ doin it myself

Extreme Veteran

I couldn't quite figure out what your question was, but if your looking for idea's look at the trailers for sale on this site. Browse your local trailer dealers, even small camping trailers are good for idea's like this. You'll have to attach a brace to the wall of your trailer to hang cabinets. It's amazing how much you can get in a small space. Good Luck, Betty

gard
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2008-01-02 4:34 PM (#73649 - in reply to #73610)

Expert

There have been several postings in this forum by various trailer owners who have installed their own LQs. The skills shown by their craftsmanship is exemplary and several owners have added information on their construction techniques. Place a search and you should be able to get some valuable ideas.

BOL  Gard

Z71
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2008-01-02 8:26 PM (#73660 - in reply to #73610)

Veteran

Check out this site.  It sounds like it might be about the same size.

http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/forum/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=56

cowgirl98034
Reg. Apr 2004
Posted 2008-01-03 9:56 PM (#73726 - in reply to #73610)

Extreme Veteran

I did a modified version of what this guy did and his directions and pictures were so very helpful... it was fun to see it all come together and then to use the trailer with all the improvements. I took a 5 gallon water cooler for water and used a propane "Buddy Heater" for heat.

http://todd.redwrench.com/index.htm
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)