'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Thank You to the Folks at Timber Ridge

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-11-27 4:20 PM
1 replies, 3145 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

dixie
Reg. Jun 2007
Posted 2007-11-27 9:31 AM (#71893)
Subject: Thank You to the Folks at Timber Ridge

Veteran

I would like to thank the folks at Timber Ridge Horse Camp in Jamestown, TN for a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. The Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday night was great and I especially liked the way they had us all hold hands and say grace before the meal. They just really made us feel right at home and I thank them for a great weekend. This was our first time there and I was really impressed with the facilities and the people. I have heard all the complaints about the lack of trail heads, but we weren't there long enough for that to be a problem. Due to the weather we only went on 2 short rides and loved both, but the facilities and the people made up for the poor weather. So once again Thank You and we'll see you this spring.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
lesliemal
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2007-11-27 4:20 PM (#71923 - in reply to #71893)
Subject: RE: Thank You to the Folks at Timber Ridge

Extreme Veteran

I too had a good experience with my stay at Timber Ridge this summer. With the help of the owners, we were able to find several trails that were suitable for the two seven year old girls included in our party.  The owners also showed great concern when one of our party was injured. (She dislocated her elbow from a fall caused from her saddle not being quite tight.) The facilities are good, the owners very personable and other than the injury we enjoyed our stay. The owners even pointed us in the direction of some surrounding "sites" that were non horsey related.  Good people.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)