'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
my next question is.........................

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-10-25 3:11 PM
2 replies, 2613 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

july
Reg. Oct 2007
Posted 2007-10-25 1:19 PM (#69990)
Subject: my next question is.........................

Regular

now that we have the flooring settled lets move on to the wiring. this tariler came to us with the roof and walls all insulated (walls are glued on) we have an a/c and 1 outlet with 2 plugs, now if we want to add more outlets is it possible to put the wires in conduit pipe and then cover or paint the pipe (maybe the shiney silver would look ok) and just attach the pipes to the walls like i've seen in garages? keep in mind this is not l/q per say, it's more of a fancy dressing room. LOL
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
greyhorse
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2007-10-25 2:43 PM (#69994 - in reply to #69990)
Subject: RE: my next question is.........................

Extreme Veteran

I see no reason you can't do that. Sure would be a lot easier than putting it in your walls since they are glued on. If you don't already have a breaker box I would put one in and wire it through the box, there are boxes made for rv's and lq trailers that have breakers on one side for ac and fuses on the other for dc. Hopefully you already have a box though.
Hank
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2007-10-25 3:11 PM (#69997 - in reply to #69990)
Subject: RE: my next question is.........................

Veteran

Of course you can.  They even make a more decorative wire molding that you can pick up at Home Depot or Lowes.  It's a two-piece molding - half fastens to the wall, you lay the wire in, the snap the cover over it.  They should have all the fittings, too.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)