'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
NATDA - What is it?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-06-18 2:40 PM
4 replies, 3289 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2007-06-04 4:22 PM (#61788)
Subject: NATDA - What is it?

Elite Veteran

We'd like to announce the NATDA, North American Trailer Dealers Association.

North American Trailer Dealers Association

For more information click here.

Previously there was no formal organization for trailer dealers, including horse trailer dealers.  Over the years this idea has been discussed and we finally have some folks serious about putting it together.  While we can't speak for the organization, we do think it could benefit dealers by giving a larger voice in dealing with financial institutions, insurance companies and vendors alike. 

I've agreed to help get the word out and I'd like to help the dealers become the driving force for it's formation.  If you'd be interested in serving on a core group of dealers, let me know.  We're looking for a diverse representation for input.  I've met with the owners, and I'll be contacting them today to see if they wish to address questions online with us in this forum. 

To sign up today, CLICK HERE.

Thanks.

Dave Mattern
Horse Trailer World

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
loveduffy
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2007-06-05 9:29 PM (#61852 - in reply to #61788)
Subject: RE: NATDA - What is it?

Expert

Just a question what is the prepress of this association? Is it like the association of trailer makers??
MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2007-06-10 2:17 AM (#62076 - in reply to #61788)

Elite Veteran

I'm for it, we need an organization to spread knowledge for the improvement of the trailer industry. Now new ideas come from people changing jobs between dealerships. Kind of like football teams. Even though the organization is for trailer dealers, the public will see improvement in trailer finance, options and safety. And besides safety I'm preaching on trailers that will be more usable for our aging baby boomers like me, handicaped and first time horse owners. At the horse expo's, you see folks with lots of questions about trailers and trailering. They depend on trailer dealers for good advice and trailer dealers need an organization they can turn to for good advice.
loveduffy
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2007-06-10 9:45 PM (#62106 - in reply to #62076)

Expert

will natda help poeple with bad dealer??
NATDA
Reg. May 2007
Posted 2007-06-18 2:40 PM (#62418 - in reply to #61788)

Thanks Dave for the warm welcome.  NATDA is the North American Trailer Dealers Association.  We are THE association for trailer dealers, and our focus is to educate, unify, and help bring all of the tools needed to help dealers run better business.

The first thing that we tackled was commerical insurance programs designed for trailer dealers.  For years dealers have had to purchase auto commercial insurance policies because no insurance comapnies would write insurance specifically for trailer dealers.  We have partnered with Reed Brother Insurance, one of the largest writers of speciallity insurance in the RV industry, and they have developed a program for trailer dealers.

May 22, 2007                                                                                          Sundowner of Georgia recently switched our trailer and workman's comp insurance to Reed Brothers.  We have found them to be very helpful and service oriented.  In addition we are saving money!  Our agent, Tim Larimore, has also given us excellent service and is always available to answer our questions.  I would recomend them to anyone.   

Debbie Mullinax

Join NATDA today and start saving money

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World