'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
lq

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-01-24 5:36 PM
3 replies, 2991 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

laurapinedrive
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-01-23 8:57 PM (#35893)
Subject: lq

New User

looking for a conversion to be done nice yet still afordable. Maybe some on to side line it. Near Indiana
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
qhgirl
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2006-01-24 10:54 AM (#35923 - in reply to #35893)
Subject: RE: lq

Veteran

There are actually a lot of different places around Indiana (northern) that do it.  Since it is the RV capitol of the world, alot of those RV workers do horse trailer conversion on the side.  I also know alot of the amish do it.

I have seen them advertised in Show Ring Horse News magainzine (pick up at local western stores or order online) or even in tack stores they have it posted.   Horseman's exchange also has ads.

What part of the state are you located? 

I can think of 3 or so up towards Middleburry/Elkhart area.  Forget the names but know there are 3-4 of them up there that do quality work for less. 

mi-farmer
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2006-01-24 3:30 PM (#35936 - in reply to #35893)

LSR conversions in Elkhart Indiana Do Exellent work at affordable prices, with a good choice of options to make the trailer the way you want, they did ours and we were more than happy with the service and quality, not to mention the price......lsrconversions.com......for more info and phone numbers...We talked to lewis the owner and he will work with you to get you in the price range and options you want.
mrstacticalmedic
Reg. Dec 2005
Posted 2006-01-24 5:36 PM (#35944 - in reply to #35893)

Extreme Veteran

There is one down by Cassopolis, MI that does great work.  They are called Double Duty.  http://www.doubleduty.com  I have seen their work, and I plan on sending them a trailer around the first of April to work on. 
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)