'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
searching for living quarter parts

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-01-28 6:51 PM
3 replies, 2523 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

TxCountryboy
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2006-01-22 8:59 PM (#35836)
Subject: searching for living quarter parts

Can somebody please help me find a place on the internet where I can look at stuff to build a living quarter package. I have looked at jazzsales.com but have not found what i am looking for...so i am searching for another place similiar to that.

Thanks

Dave

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Turfa
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2006-01-22 9:32 PM (#35838 - in reply to #35836)
Subject: RE: searching for living quarter parts

Veteran

Dave, Check out Ebay.  Most of the parts in my camper are from there.  http://motors.listings.ebay.com/Other-Vehicle-Parts_RV-Trailer-Camper-Parts_W0QQfclZ3QQfromZR11QQsacatZ50067QQsocmdZListingItemList.  Lights , Plumbing, Radio, Cabinet Doors, are all available.

http://home.earthlink.net/~dheismann/ here is the web site for my project,

Turfa

Turfa
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2006-01-22 9:44 PM (#35839 - in reply to #35836)

Veteran

Here's a RV parts catalog that I used as a ref.  http://www.go-rv.com/coast/do/catalog/main?dealerId=1338
ridepayson
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-01-28 6:51 PM (#36129 - in reply to #35836)

I had been searching for LQ parts for the better part of a year. I turned my search towards used rv's, knowing I could buy an older rv with all the goodies I need cheaper than one piece at a time. I ended up finding a wrecked one(very light damage) parked at a local towing company, 2002 model, and asked alot of questions, ended up dealing directly with the insurance company who was more than happy to sell it to me, as they didnt have to pay further towing costs etc... I stole the thing for $100.00, and everything works perfect. (A/C, fridge,furnace etc). i stripped everything I am going to use from the trailer, made a flatbed utility trailer from the frame, and now looking forward to starting my LQ. Sorry to all for this novel I just wrote, but thought I would pass this along to save someone else some $$$$$
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)