'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
dixie horse and mule

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-01-06 8:18 PM
0 replies, 2466 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

cruz
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-01-06 8:18 PM (#35044)
Subject: dixie horse and mule

New User

Hello there;

I am North America customer service manager for a 40 million dollar a year company. It has been far and few between where I recieved such good customer service I sat down to write a compliment letter. We, Linda and I have almost 1 year on our Bison stratus trailer we bought from DHMCO.

We love it, and showed about 12 AQHA shows, always were asked about the trailer. I would hope you recieved buisness from our referals, as we enjoy showing the trailer to people all the time.

Even at gas stations along the trip, its rare if somebody dont stop by to talk.

We have a white dually,and the truck/trailer looks nice together.

After owning the trailer about a few weeks, I had a question on the wiring, and I'm glad to say, I called you, and recieved a call back the same day, and even the next day you called me back to be sure I was taken care of.

We were hesitant in buying a item 300 miles away from home. We got a fabulous deal, and we get better service then the Cheverolet dealer which is 10 miles away!!!

Thanks for the great trailer, and the great service. If we are ever in the market, we will be back to DHMCO.

Wally & Linda Becker

Summerfield NC

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World