'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Supracor Endurance Cool Grip Pad

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-12-31 9:22 AM
2 replies, 3488 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Horse Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Trails02
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-12-30 4:41 PM (#34574)
Subject: Supracor Endurance Cool Grip Pad

Regular

Has anyone used these pads? I ride 4 to 5 hour trail rides twice a week in the summer. I am getting some white hairs showing just below the withers but the horse is not sore or dry when I take the saddle off. I am careful to pull the pad up from the withers before cinching up. I now use an open cell non-slip waffle looking pad that is easy to clean each time it's used. These pads are pricey but would get one if I knew it would help my horse.   
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gemm
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-12-30 6:01 PM (#34577 - in reply to #34574)
Subject: RE: Supracor Endurance Cool Grip Pad

Extreme Veteran

I've used a Supracor for about 4 years now. I usually ride 2-5 hours at a time and have had no problems with this pad. I tried many pads before this one, and like you, was worried about the price....It was well worth the money in my opinion. Another good place to check people's opinions is www.endurance.net. My one complaint (if you'd call it that) is that when I rinse it out, it takes seemingly forever to get all the sand out of the honeycomb cells.....Maybe if I cleaned it more often, it wouldn't be such a chore. Duh...
Trails02
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-12-31 9:22 AM (#34615 - in reply to #34577)
Subject: RE: Supracor Endurance Cool Grip Pad

Regular

Thanks for the info. Our summers in S. Illinois are quite humid and goopy sweat is always a problem. I think sheepskin would be the best, but cleaning and brushing it would be a pain. My horse keeps me busy enough brushing her. If yours has lasted four years, thats not so bad price wise.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)