'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Low Flow in Shower

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-12-14 9:13 AM
1 replies, 2451 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

artb42
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2005-12-13 9:47 PM (#34034)
Subject: Low Flow in Shower

Have brand new LQ trailer, and am new to having a shower (in the trailer!).  First night in the trailer, we thought we had a pressure problem with the kitchen sink faucet, and the shower faucet.  Possibly bad pump or kinked hose somewhere.  Finally unscrewed aerator on kitchen faucet, found small round disk of plastic with very small hole (about the size of a ballpoint pen point).  Removed it, and the flow to the kitchen faucet was then good and strong.

Same issue with shower, so unscrewed hose at shower head end, and there was a smiliar piece of plastic.  Removed it, then unscrewed hose at faucet end of hose.  There is a round plastic cover over the opening there, but it looks like part of the fixture rather than a removeable piece, and I'm afraid to yank on it too hard and break the fixture.  There is the same small hole in the plastic.

Has anyone else run into this, and are there any suggestions?  Looks like it would not be hard to simply enlarge the hole to permit good flow.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
robdnorm
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2005-12-14 9:13 AM (#34058 - in reply to #34034)
Subject: RE: Low Flow in Shower

Extreme Veteran

Our shower in the LQ has a dial at the back of the head that adjusts the pressure.  It took me a while the first time i went camping to realize that this was the reason for my low pressure.  We have a Showtime conversion in ours. 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)