'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Any input on Cherokee trailers?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-12-01 1:27 PM
4 replies, 2925 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

lilcashseeker
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-11-30 10:33 AM (#33605)
Subject: Any input on Cherokee trailers?

Hurricane Survivor

I am looking at a 3 -horse and would like to get some info from people who have or had them. give me the good,bad & the ugly...

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Palmetto
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2005-11-30 4:25 PM (#33622 - in reply to #33605)
Subject: RE: Any input on Cherokee trailers?

Ive got a 03 4 horse invasion.  I like it for what I paid for it.  If I wanted a top end trailer, I would have bought a bloomer or elite.  But I found something of good quality, and affordable in the Cherokee.

Mine pulls good, and so far I have 1 complaint.  You cant put a saddle pad on the tree in the rear tack, and close the door.  Its not deep enough.  I just put the pads behind the tree for now, so Its not a big deal.

MIfarmbabe
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-11-30 4:41 PM (#33625 - in reply to #33605)

Extreme Veteran

I looked at them when I was looking for a  GN living quarter trailer. I liked them, they are sharp looking but the only thing that held me back on looking further into buying one was their width. I thought the horse are was a bit narrower than what I was looking for and what would be comfortable for my horse. I know others have mentioned that as well on the width problem. Other than that, they are nice trailers.
Palmetto
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2005-12-01 11:20 AM (#33659 - in reply to #33625)

I've got 2 big heading horses that fit no problem.  The stud stall is narrower, so I put my little healing mare in there when I haul 4 horses. 

The stud wall is full length too. Ceiling to floor. Its great for storage, but gets a little hot in there.  Air flow is not as good as the other stalls.

lilcashseeker
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-12-01 1:27 PM (#33662 - in reply to #33659)

Hurricane Survivor

Originally written by Palmetto on 2005-12-01 11:20 AM

I've got 2 big heading horses that fit no problem.  The stud stall is narrower, so I put my little healing mare in there when I haul 4 horses. 

The stud wall is full length too. Ceiling to floor. Its great for storage, but gets a little hot in there.  Air flow is not as good as the other stalls.

Thanks for the input.. I probably wouldn't use the front area unless hauling three anyway... So that works.. Guess I am going trailer hunting tomorrow...

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)