'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Trailer hay rack/ Dixie trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-11-30 8:37 PM
2 replies, 3202 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

AppRider
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2005-11-29 12:55 AM (#33545)
Subject: Trailer hay rack/ Dixie trailers

New User

Anyone know where to get plans for a hay rack, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to build one, or where to buy one? Also what about the Dixie Horse and Mule company, any one out there know anything about there trailers? I think that there brand that they use for the LQ trialers is Bee trailers ever heard of them?

Edited by AppRider 2005-11-29 1:06 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Squeezer
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2005-11-29 5:20 AM (#33549 - in reply to #33545)
Subject: RE: Trailer hay rack/ Dixie trailers

New User

Dixie sells many brands of LQ trailers.  I purchased a Bison 14 foot short wall in 2005 from them and have been very satisfied with them.  Everything was done over the net or on the phone.  I asked a lot of questions and jumped around quite a bit from trailer to trailer before I made up my mind on the trailer I wanted and they were very accomidating and patient.  The sales person we used was Ben Turner.
faol
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2005-11-30 8:37 PM (#33633 - in reply to #33545)
Subject: RE: Trailer hay rack/ Dixie trailers

New User

I purchased a 24' Sundowner from Dixie Horse & Mule this summer and I love it, and also saved at least $5,000 on the price (judging by other dealers' prices for the same trailer). 

Since they deal primarily through the internet, they do not have the overhead and will give you a better price on the units they carry.  While I did not opt for their free delivery, instead driving 8 hours round trip to get my own, I will let them deliver the next one.  While they still have them in stock, their Sundowner prices can absolutely not be beat.

I am looking at a LQ trailer myself and am comparing others with their Bison trailers.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)