'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
one horse trailer

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-12-02 2:44 PM
26 replies, 5773 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

santelikk
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2005-12-01 10:41 AM (#33658 - in reply to #33650)
Subject: RE: one horse trailer

Regular

The market research probably says that people will "think" it is easier to have just a one horse trailer to use, to take the horse to the vet, farrier, trainer.  In actuality it takes just as long to hook up, load the horse.  And someone might like it for the fact that they don't have to pull around a 30' GN for just one horse.  I as a stallion owner think a one horse could be useful when going to the shows.  My fiance and her mom can put the mares in the GN, and I can put my boy by himself in one horse trailer.  Where is the fuel savings in that? Two trucks, two trailers twice as much fuel.  Still be a social event even though some people call me a social outcast. ;-)

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Montana
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2005-12-02 2:44 PM (#33683 - in reply to #33607)
Subject: RE: one horse trailer

Jay,

When you started this discussion about the trailer, it was as though you were just one of the ordinary folks checking out trailers.  It appears to me from your posts that you are a dealer.  Just by the way you have handled this and also felt the need to bash Brenderups, I wouldn't buy one.  Personally, I have a Brenderup in no way can see what could be better about your trailer.    Good luck with your sales though.   I'm sure there are people out there that will buy them, just like there are people that will buy a Brenderup. 

Edited by Montana 2005-12-02 2:45 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)