'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Sundowner Valuelite trailers

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-11-23 3:02 PM
28 replies, 11679 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

orangeoval
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2005-11-23 12:42 PM (#33371 - in reply to #33265)
Subject: RE: Sundowner Valuelite trailers

You might take a second look at my bloomer description, unless I missed something I didn't see where it says "better than anything" whatever, like I did say in a previous quote, bloomer, elite, 4-star what ever the brand they are all good folks right?  Well we do carry a very large inventory of nationally recognized products, like sundowner, bloomer, exiss, sooner, and miley.  There is a demand for every one of them here.  And as far as standing behind anyone of them yea we do that too, but whats better is when you have a company like sundowner making it very easy to be a dealer because I may have to apologize for price once, but I never have to apologize for quality.  Nothing against 4-star again, but speaking of those hinges again I have one here that seized up, and the back would not open, so the customer eventually broke the hinge, its maintance and it will eventually happen.  The replaceable hinges on the sundowner are very little money, and the old hinges are a thing of the past.  They have lasted for many years and still today I see other mfgs using them.  As time goes on you will see with every mfg that they make improvments, cant have a recall on all of those improvements, all they can do is for the ones that have a callenge with something is make it affordable for the customer to purchase replacement parts.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
hav2ride
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-11-23 12:57 PM (#33374 - in reply to #33371)

Expert

Was the hinge that seized up a steel hinge?  I have been around trailers for over 25 years and never even heard of this happening on an aluminum.  Personally, I prefer Elite, 4-star, C&C and Hart .  I have friends who have had Sundowners.  I'll stick with my preferred list.
orangeoval
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2005-11-23 1:42 PM (#33375 - in reply to #33265)

have2ride,

we come across this pretty often, the hinge is alum, doesnt have any grease zerts as most do not, just frooze up. 

CRK
Reg. Feb 2004
Posted 2005-11-23 3:02 PM (#33378 - in reply to #33375)

Veteran

I have seen the same thing Orange oval has but on a platinum.  It was a isolated incident and only came across one

I deal with Sundowner as well and I do have to say their quality and service is top notch. I have never had a problem with replacement parts or warranty issues. They stand behind their trailers better than anyone I have seen IMO.

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)