'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Used Trail-Et Pricing (kind of long-sorry)

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-11-23 4:39 PM
2 replies, 3601 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

gambit
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2005-11-13 4:25 PM (#32982)
Subject: Used Trail-Et Pricing (kind of long-sorry)

New User

Okay, I have the want a new trailer bug and am trying to determine if it is feasible, but first I need to know about what my current trailer is worth.  And I have not decided that I really want to sell the current trailer and spend money on a new one.  I have a 1998 Trail Et, Thorospirit, Dressing Room trailer, full walk thru doors, ramp with tail curtains.  All standard feature, plus these extras which did not come on the trailer standard:  saddle racks (2), 6 extra hooks, blanket and clothes bars, windows in tail curtains, feed bags and padding on chest and but bars.  The exterior and interior are in very good condition.  I am having trouble finding any pricing on line to know if what I am told would be a trade in value is anywhere ballpark or if I should sell it myself and what to price it at.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
MIfarmbabe
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-11-13 5:42 PM (#32983 - in reply to #32982)
Subject: RE: Used Trail-Et Pricing (kind of long-sorry)

Extreme Veteran

Have you checked to see what this type of trailer is new? Have you looked for similiar trailers on this website under the Horse Trailer search?

What do you want for this trailer? How fast do you want to sell it? You can always start high and see what happens. Your trailer should have a good resale value by your description and brand. Whether you want to trade it in and not deal with the hassles of selling it yourself, remember the trade in price will obviously be alot lower unlike selling it outright.

dbelling
Reg. Aug 2005
Posted 2005-11-23 4:39 PM (#33382 - in reply to #32982)
Subject: RE: Used Trail-Et Pricing (kind of long-sorry)

Regular

Hi-I just purchased 1999 Trail-et Thorospirit in excellent condition inside and out.  I paid $6000.00 for it.  It has all the extras that you explained yours has.  Hope this helps.  DB
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)