'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Wanted 3H/stock trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-11-04 11:59 AM
2 replies, 3573 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

cmemory
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2005-10-31 11:39 PM (#32549)
Subject: Wanted 3H/stock trailer

New User

I am looking for a 3H/stock/combo trailer.  Must be light weight (<3000 lbs) and bumper pull, in safe, usable condition.  Prefer southern CA, but will consider CA, AZ, or NV.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
ridin4alivin
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2005-11-03 2:39 PM (#32647 - in reply to #32549)
Subject: RE: Wanted 3H/stock trailer

Shoot...I JUST sold one!!!  It was an '01 trails west stock 3 horse and it weighed 3250lbs. located an hour away from you.

If you can afford new, look into the Trails West Aventure trailers...they're lightweight, stock, and really nice trailers.  I bought mine brand new from a dealer in 2001 for $6300 out the door.  You may want to call the Trailer Mart in Bakersfeild or Golden West Trailers in Acton to see what they have available.

Good luck!

Ramona Trailer Gal
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2005-11-04 11:59 AM (#32694 - in reply to #32549)
Subject: RE: Wanted 3H/stock trailer

We are a trailer dealership in southern California, just south of you and a Premier Dealer on Horse Trailer World.  We sell many brands including the Classic Aluminum Trailers.  The 3-Horse Classic Westerner bumper pull model weighs only 2480 pounds and is available with the Rumber floor.  Their fanciest model, the Monarch, weighs only 3080 pounds.  You can see these models at www.classictrailersinc.com.  Please e-mail us if you have any other questions at info@southwesttrailer.com.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)