'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
First Trailer..

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-10-18 11:12 AM
26 replies, 5614 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

arroyoseccofarm
Reg. Apr 2004
Posted 2005-10-17 6:35 PM (#31875 - in reply to #31851)
Subject: RE: First Trailer..

Veteran

That one axle GN is one strange looking trailer!!!

I still have not been able to find it on the www.exiss.com, only on the dealer site referenced in the previous post.  I wonder if  it is something "special" they created or if it is a full blown new product they are offering.  Its  probably not the first time that a one axle GN horse trailer has been made but I can't imagine they will sell many of them.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr. Trailer
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-10-18 11:12 AM (#31914 - in reply to #31590)
Subject: RE: First Trailer..

Just for the record – Exiss does make a 2 horse, tandem axle trailer – in fact, most of our 2 horse models are tandem axle.

The single axle that ya’ll are referring to is our Sport 200 and 202 – Z. For those of you that have been around for quite a while (old folk, like myself) you’ll probably remember them as similar to the old “roper” design except we aren’t putting the axle tube through the horse area, rather under it. It was a very popular design years ago – they pull great, cost less, have a minimal tire wear, and actually increase fuel mileage because of the lesser drag of one vs two axles. The down side is a slightly rougher ride on a long haul and if you have a flat, there will be no limping to town on three like some do with a tandem axle trailer.

In any event (pun intended), no worries, we still offer the good old tandem axle two horse that most of ya’ll are used to – and we always will.

By the way – our web site is currently experiencing some difficulties. We hope to have it up and running soon – a glitch in the matrix or something…

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)