'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Floor Plans

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-10-05 7:27 PM
4 replies, 3851 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

qhgirl
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2005-10-03 5:32 PM (#31280)
Subject: Floor Plans

Veteran

I love searching thru and looking at all of your floorplans.

If anyone has links, can you post them of the progress you are doing with your LQ and possible layout... to give me and others ideas that come and browse online!

I am in the process of looking for a trailer (2 horse slant load) with dressing room either finished or not... and if it isn't I want to have it done... still not found my perfect trailer yet! :) 4-star or C&C are the brands I am looking at. I really want to stick with them. Oh and don't worry I have been searching on this site for many many months for my trailer! :( I will find it sometime soon!

Thanks everyone!!!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
maccwall
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2005-10-03 11:42 PM (#31288 - in reply to #31280)
Subject: RE: Floor Plans

Extreme Veteran

You can check out mine if you like. I haven't been able to do anything lately cause the fuel prices are killing me, but I have links to everyone elses LQ sites as well.

http://todd.redwrench.com

qhgirl
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2005-10-04 9:11 AM (#31298 - in reply to #31280)

Veteran

maccwall- Your trailer is amazing... I just spent 30 minutes going through all the pictures. Your use of space is amazing and the trailer is awesome. That is exactly what I want to do with mine. I would love to find out how things work for you (space wise) when you do get a chance to enjoy it.

What do you do with you do? Show, trail ride, Rodeo??? That is great, I love it! Thanks, and now I am checking out all the other links! :)
maccwall
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2005-10-04 4:31 PM (#31321 - in reply to #31298)

Extreme Veteran

Thanks qhgirl,

Everything is working out great so far. After using it a few times you figure out what else you can do to it or what you shouldn't have done (had found any of that yet). I hope to finish up the plumbing with our water tank and pump cause that is something I have found out that we will be using often than not. I have since put a small table in it but have not gotten around to putting up the pictures of it yet.

As far as what we do, my wife runs barrels, I do endurance and we both trail ride alot.
Dawnya
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2005-10-05 7:27 PM (#31345 - in reply to #31280)

Extreme Veteran

The link to mine is in my sig.  I have a 2h GN made by Siver Star (all aluminum) a GREAT trailer and bang for the buck!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)