'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Bee brand horse trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-09-26 8:55 AM
3 replies, 3182 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

turtle
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2005-09-23 3:54 PM (#30881)
Subject: Bee brand horse trailer

Any comments on the quality of a Bee 2-horse walk-through trailer (steel)?   Thank you very much for the comments I rec'd about CM trailers.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lankyman
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2005-09-23 4:34 PM (#30884 - in reply to #30881)
Subject: RE: Bee brand horse trailer

Regular

I have Bee steel 2-horse slant stock combo bumper-pull trailer.  It works great for me.  Currently, I have 1 horse & pull her with my F-150 truck.  The trailer has 2 drop down windows on the driver side of the trailer, this is the direction the slants face.  On the opposite side of the trailer, it has 2 open slats that allow good airflow.  These same open slats are across the top area of the one-piece rear door.  It does not have a ramp.  The step-up into the trailer is about 8 - 10 inches.  I like the slant stock combo, because I can move the slant over to the left side & lock it in place & then also move over the dressing room wall & lock it in to place.  This gives me a fully open trailer if I ever wanted to haul hay or other items in my trailer.  I looked for over 2 months to find a decent used bumper-pull trailer & was not able to find one in good enough shape to fool with.  I decided to buy a brand new one so I was not buying someone else's problems.  It is a nice trailer & by taking care of it, it should last me for many years.  Did you have any particular questions about their trailers?  I have not had a problem with them.  Actually, I was able to contact the company & purchase some extra keys for the 2 drop-down windows.  Good luck & hope you find the trailer that you want & one that will be useful for you for many years to come.
Bill W
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2005-09-23 5:05 PM (#30886 - in reply to #30881)

Regular

Edited by Bill W 2005-12-22 6:17 PM
turtle
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2005-09-26 8:55 AM (#30973 - in reply to #30881)

Thanks for the comments on the Bee trailers...I really appreciate the Trailer Forum and the people who take time to answer questions for me.....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)