'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Please, watch for stolen trailers!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-09-23 7:25 PM
1 replies, 2520 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

olehossgal
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2005-09-23 3:32 PM (#30880)
Subject: Please, watch for stolen trailers!

Regular

As I think I am about the ony miniature horse person who comes here(?), I would like to ask everyone to keep an eye out for FOUR trailers(three horse trailers, one flat bed)that were brazenly stolen last week from the grounds of the AMHR Miniature National Show at the Tulsa Expo Center. Don't know all the details, except that one was a 12', 2004 Hart miniature trailer; another was loaded with virtually all of the NY state trainer's gear-he was loading up to leave, left for a few minutes, came back and the trailer was GONE! So-if you see an ad for anything that looks questionable, on ebay, or otherwise, let me know and I will pass along the info. Carts, harness, and show tack were also stolen.

What a crock!!!

Margo

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
terri s
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2005-09-23 7:25 PM (#30891 - in reply to #30880)
Subject: RE: Please, watch for stolen trailers!

Elite Veteran

Or maybe just watch for Tulsa! Nice facility but the same thing happened during the Paint Horse March Mania show. One of the vendors was unloading and setting up a booth and someone just unhooked their trailer and drove off with it. Fortunately most merchandise had already been moved or they'd have lost that too.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)