'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Older Platinum Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-10-09 4:56 PM
3 replies, 3292 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

fanzroper
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2005-09-22 2:43 PM (#30808)
Subject: Older Platinum Trailers

New User

How do the 2000-2002 Platinum trailers compare to the new Platinum? I am researching some used Platinum 4H with LQ. Any thoughts would be helpful! Do they hold their value very well? What other used LQ trailers do you suggest?

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
fanzroper
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2005-09-26 2:34 PM (#30997 - in reply to #30808)
Subject: RE: Older Platinum Trailers

New User

Does anyone have an older platinum trailer? What major changes have they done? Any help would be great! Thanks
horsey1
Reg. Dec 2004
Posted 2005-09-28 8:22 AM (#31073 - in reply to #30808)

Elite Veteran

Given that the Platinum folks all came from Elite a little over 5 years ago, they weren't "new" to building nice trailers. I don't think you'll see much radical changes, just a bit of "clean up" from getting everything organized. Resale has as much to do with the actual LQ company as anything.
H1
barrelsnpcs
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2005-10-09 4:56 PM (#31498 - in reply to #30808)

Veteran

I have a 2002 Platinum and I love it. I think they changed the design of the latches at one time but I don't know if I have the old style or the new style. Mine is a 3H slant with and 8 ft shortwall. It pulls like a dream. Very well made. I can't think of a thing I don't like about it except that I didn't get one with an escape door. But I do love the storage space I have under my mangers so I guess it was a good trade off. I pulled several trailers including a comparable Hart and Elite and I immediately liked the way the Platinum pulled best.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)