'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
LQ Electrical Wiring

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-09-16 8:52 PM
2 replies, 2734 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

ozziej
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-09-15 9:10 PM (#30436)
Subject: LQ Electrical Wiring

New User

Hey everyone! wondeerful site. I have been reading for a while but this is my first post.  I have a 1990 Sundowner 3h gn w/ an 8ft sw. It is just a shell now and i am going to be doing the lq myself.  However........i know absolutely nothing about electrical wiring. I already have a roof top a/c. I plan on having a microwave and maybe a tv, and a fridge.  i want it wired so i can plug into a generator and reg outlet. i want to have 12volt too.  i guess the question is where could i take the trailer to get this done and about how much should i expect to pay for this?????? thanks ozzie

Edited by ozziej 2005-09-15 9:15 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
chadsalt
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2005-09-16 6:55 PM (#30493 - in reply to #30436)
Subject: RE: LQ Electrical Wiring

Expert

well damn, cant anybody out there in texas help ozzie out?????????
maccwall
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2005-09-16 8:52 PM (#30497 - in reply to #30436)
Subject: RE: LQ Electrical Wiring

Extreme Veteran

Hi Ozzie,

Welcome to the site. I did my own electrical work and it's not that difficult, you just need to pay attention to what your doing and don't skimp on quality wire and components. If you have an electrician friend, bog their ear down with questions. As far as having like a conversion company do it I have no idea what it would run and you'd have to figure in what your interior would be like and where your outlets and such would be. I know when I did mine the design changed quite a few times sooo. You can check out my web site for some ideas if you wish. I have links to different 12v sites that are helpful.
http://todd.redwrench.com

Safe Riding,
Todd

Edited by maccwall 2005-09-16 8:54 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format