'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Equispirit or Hawk trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-09-14 10:24 AM
6 replies, 6936 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

LFEquines
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2005-09-08 7:43 AM (#30054)
Subject: Equispirit or Hawk trailers

I am interest in buying a 2horse BP walk thru w/dressroom Equispirit or Hawk trailer. Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad) with this trailer? Thanks in advance.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
highgatefarm
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2005-09-08 10:07 AM (#30069 - in reply to #30054)
Subject: RE: Equispirit or Hawk trailers

Regular

I just bought a 2005 2 horse straight load gooseneck.  The trailer pulls like a dream behind my 03 F-250.  It is a really well built solid trailer.  Nice for my huge young warmblood that is new at trailering.  I did have problems with the custom order getting all messed up.  If you order get everything in writing!  I don't like the plastic tie backs for the doors.  One aready broke and will have the replace all the tie backs with metal ones like Sundowner puts on.  Also don't like the crank for the 2-speed gooseneck and will need to up grade that as well.  Everything else seems ok.  I took it to OR, 11hr. drive and it pulled great.  No swing or sway....A good buy for your money I think.

highgatefarm
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2005-09-08 10:10 AM (#30070 - in reply to #30054)

Regular

Happy Trails.com is a great place to buy a Hawk.  Equispirit is a Hawk trailer with nicer graphics that costs more.
LFEquines
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2005-09-10 12:01 AM (#30154 - in reply to #30054)

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.
THE TRUTH
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2005-09-10 9:04 AM (#30157 - in reply to #30054)

HAWK MAKES THE EQUISPIRIT TRAILER, IT IS A PRIVATE LABEL TRAILER. SO I GUESS YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TRAILER YOUY WANT TO BUY......LOL HAPPY TRAILS.
chase
Reg. Mar 2005
Posted 2005-09-10 5:18 PM (#30160 - in reply to #30054)

Another vote for Hawk and Happy Trails-please check out her prices. I have spent the summer living in my Hawk 3-horse slant with weekender LQ and I have no complaints. Trailet is also very similar.
Kay
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-09-14 10:24 AM (#30363 - in reply to #30054)

Extreme Veteran

Our best selling trailer is the Hawk two horse straight load with dressing room, so we have lots of them in service.  They are very user friendly trailers, very nicely finished, and rarely have a problem.  Our most serious warranty problem with a Hawk has been a failed tongue jack or a sticky door latch, neither of which has to do with Hawk construction.  I can highly recommend this model especially to someone buying their first trailer, as there are no "warning flags" to post.  In a straight load, the Custom model is the best buy, unless you want a lot of cosmetic upgrades (alumnum wheels, for example) that come on the Elite model.  Feel free to e-mail your questions.  We are enthusiastic supporters of this brand.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)