'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
3 way fridge help

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-08-20 7:53 PM
0 replies, 2483 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

MBRA518
Reg. Sep 2004
Posted 2005-08-20 7:53 PM (#29432)
Subject: 3 way fridge help

Extreme Veteran

OK.. so I was planning on using a 12V cooler in the trailer instead of a 3 way fridge (propane is not DIY friendly!)

Well I went out looking at portable power sources - basically a large battery pack. Most of the regular type (like the battery boost packs) will run the thing for 2 or 4 hours... not enough - but I did find one large one that will run it for 14 hours... BUT - it then takes 16 hours to change it back up

SO now I'm thinking I may have to go back to the 3Way. I have the 3way out of Mom old camper - it works fine.. also have the stove, both just need some cleaning up. I'm going to ask about installation at the local camper sales place, but just wondering if anyone has had one installed in a DIY LQ. I'm really wondering if I can install one on the goose neck wall... the original reason I abandoned the 3way was that the supports in my trailer side walles were too close together to install a fridge with out messing with supports - I don't want to go there. But there is pleanty of space on the GN wall.

Any other ideas for a fridge - or way of running my 12V cooler would be great too.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)