'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
American Spirit

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-08-05 2:19 AM
3 replies, 2992 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

HTCC53
Reg. Dec 2004
Posted 2005-08-03 6:31 PM (#28842)
Subject: American Spirit

I am looking into American Spirit trailers. Does anyone have any comments on this brand trailer?

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
efaubert1
Reg. Feb 2004
Posted 2005-08-03 10:29 PM (#28857 - in reply to #28842)
Subject: RE: American Spirit

Elite Veteran

The last time I looked at one at the Horse Fair they were a nice trailer, and well designed. Member InIndian just took delivery on her new AS LQ trailer within the last couple of months and has nothing but good to say about the trailer. I also suggest you go up to the search function and put American Spirit, and you will get a number of threads that will answer most of your questions.

haul_n_horses
Reg. Jul 2004
Posted 2005-08-04 8:01 AM (#28865 - in reply to #28857)

Regular

I like em'
inIndiana
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-08-05 2:19 AM (#28895 - in reply to #28842)

Veteran

Hey! I heard my name mentioned. I really like my A.S. trailer. I ordered a 12ft. sw 3H . Best thing I've done. I have soooo much storage space it. Lots of really well thought out options, such as--on the drop down doors, the handles are in the middle, 1/2 way up. This is really nice for vertically challenged people like me! I can reach them and this is a 7 1/2 ft tall trailer. I really like the saddle rack, no saddles falling off or haveing to tie them on. They even put a little light (thanks Mom Goon, her idea) under the gooseneck so you can see at night. The LQ door and the escape door has rounded corners so it doesn't cut the awning. They even have tie rings on both sides of the trailer which I like. Lots of other things, not enough room to tell all.

Well you get my drift. Some very nice things on these trailers and in them. My LQ was done by LSR conversions and it is wonderful. I've had people that have had upper crust trailers tell me that my LQ is better than theirs. Very well laid out with no wasted space.

I think you will be happy with one. Good luck!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)