'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Value of a trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-06-26 8:17 PM
2 replies, 2869 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Krc1995
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2005-06-26 9:56 AM (#27121)
Subject: Value of a trailer

New User

Due to extreme life changes I am getting out of the horse business.  I have a nearly new  (used 5 times) 2004 integrity 3 horse trailer with a 8ft sw living quarter, an 18ft awning, drop down door on both the head and butt, Fridge,microwave, 2 burner stove, outside grill, central heat, shower, toliet, electric jack, holding tanks and more.  I know that what I paid for it, but will not get anything near that.  My question is- how do I value it.  Any input would be appreciated as I desperatly need to get out from under the payment.  Thank you in advance

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
gemm
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-06-26 1:58 PM (#27132 - in reply to #27121)
Subject: RE: Value of a trailer

Extreme Veteran

Sorry about your life situation, and welcome to the forum. The best way to check similar trailers is to check this site (there are others too) under your trailer manufacturer, year, and other similar trailers. See what they're asking vs what they're getting. The other thing is to take your trailer to a dealer and let them sell it. They'll get a commission, but they have tons of potential "buyers" going through each day, and you won't have to deal with the selling, which can be a pain. Good luck!
MIfarmbabe
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-06-26 8:17 PM (#27160 - in reply to #27121)
Subject: RE: Value of a trailer

Extreme Veteran

Not to mention a good trailer dealer will do the advertising for you as well and save you all that hassle and from the sounds of your personal life might not be a bad idea. Consignment is something to look into. The trailer I bought was a consignment one and I had piece of mind knowing even though this was  a used trailer, the dealer went through everything on it and made sure it was all working and prepped it before I picked it up. The owner was pretty much done with trailer once it went on the lot.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)