'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Hauling Question

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-07-06 10:26 AM
77 replies, 14106 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

HaulinHorses
Reg. Jul 2004
Posted 2005-07-05 4:45 PM (#27633 - in reply to #27593)
Subject: RE: Hauling Question

Regular

Originally written by Flooper on 2005-07-05 8:24 AM

Originally written by HaulinHorses on 2005-07-03 2:53 PM REAL men don't eat quiche, and REAL horse people don't pull trailers with SUV's

Oh puhleeeeezzzz!!! Can't we have an informed, adult discussion without stupid, arrogant and uninformed statements like this.  

Geesh, lighten up!.........Life's too short not to have a little fun with some of this serious stuff.......Laugh a little, it'll make you live longer. 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Flooper
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2005-07-05 5:05 PM (#27634 - in reply to #26902)

Veteran

Hey, I have no problem lightening up...when there is a joke involved, or some sort of humor or satire. But if you are going to make insulting statments like you did, you should expect to be called on it...or back it up with facts. Your post certainly didn't seem like you were trying to be funny...you seemed very serious about your statement that "real horse people don't tow with SUVs". I don't tow with an SUV, but I have a lot of good friends that do, and do so quite safely. Seems like people on forums who get called on insulting statements always reply with the old..."gee, just lighten up."

Erin_CBT
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2005-07-06 10:26 AM (#27675 - in reply to #26902)

I think this thread just needs to be laid to rest. I thought the point was to help each other out with opinions and experience, not get in silly arguments over what "real" horse people pull with.
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)