'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
shiny steel trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-12-15 6:41 AM
0 replies, 1281 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Nadine
Reg. Dec 2021
Posted 2021-12-15 6:41 AM (#185126)
Subject: shiny steel trailer

New User

Hi, I recently purchased a gorgeous horse trailer with very shiny steel outer walls. I noticed brown grass patches on the side of the lawn where it was parked last summer. Wondered if the trailer reflection caused it. Then we found burned strips of the plastic panels on both of our trucks, the sections between the doors. Finally traced it back to the trailer, they were parked next to it. Major concern here, we live in the Pacific NW, and we are part of a team who goes into the fires to pick up horses (and whatever else is left behind) so we are super fire aware. I want to use my new trailer to camp in the mountains this summer but I have a terrible feeling that I may be the next fire starter. Everyone says it cannot happen, even our fire chief. So, before I find out the hard way, has anyone out there had this problem or can I relax and enjoy my summer? sure would like to hear from others who have trailers like mine. Thank you so much.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)