'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Bison Alumasport / Exiss300 LineShackBath / Towlite

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-06-09 8:06 PM
2 replies, 3469 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

rollingrfarm
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2005-06-09 3:20 PM (#26285)
Subject: Bison Alumasport / Exiss300 LineShackBath / Towlite

Regular

Hello:

I am in need of guidance and advice.

I saw that about a year ago there were some posts about Bison Alumasports with moderate to severe roof leaking.

Has anyone bought one in the past year and had any problems?  I am seriously considering buying one  and live too far from the dealer to deal with problems like that. 

I am also looking at the Exiss 300 LineShackBath and wondered if anyone had pros and cons on that trailer. 

How about Towlite Trailers?

Karen Rowe

www.rollingrfarm.com

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
MIfarmbabe
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-06-09 4:50 PM (#26289 - in reply to #26285)
Subject: RE: Bison Alumasport / Exiss300 LineShackBath / Towlite

Extreme Veteran

I think Bison has come along way with their roof systems and the problem of leaking. I  am not sure of their warranty options right now and any guarantees with leaking. Heck just about any trailer can leak and will, just where is the problem.

Not familiar with Towlite. While Exiss is a great brand of trailer, in my opinion, I swerved away from the Line Shacks/Sport models and steered to the Event model. The Sport models appearance and aluminum thickness were on the poor side. I even had an Exiss dealer tell me he wouldn't buy a Sport either and wouldn't push one on me.

There are SO many factors in deciding on which trailer to buy. It can drive you nuts. Think what will be best for your horses and yourself.

There are other brands to consider as well.

I'm not sure which brand I would choose because I have owned Alumasports in the past. Remember that the Alumasport is aluminum over steel and the Sports are all aluminum. But because of my familiarity with the Alumasports I might consider one between the two.

Good luck to you!

cowgirln
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2005-06-09 8:06 PM (#26298 - in reply to #26285)
Subject: RE: Bison Alumasport / Exiss300 LineShackBath / Towlite

HI!  WE BOUGHT A BISON LAST YEAR AND WE JUST LOVE IT.  WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH OURS WHAT SO EVER.  I RECOMMEND THEM AND THEY ARE MORE REASONABLE ON THERE PRICES THAN ANY OTHER TRAILER OUT THERE.   HOPE YOU FIND ONE AND GOOD LUCK!!!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)