'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
SILVER LITE TRAILERS

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-06-24 1:03 PM
4 replies, 4107 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

jbjordan
Reg. Mar 2005
Posted 2005-05-30 5:41 PM (#25843)
Subject: SILVER LITE TRAILERS

I just purchased a Silverlite Patriot 1 3H gooseneck.  I have to go and pick it up down in the lower 48 next week.  Is there anyone who has towed one and or has there anyone that has owned a Silverlite and what are there opinions of them?

Edited by jbjordan 2005-05-30 5:44 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Zane
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2005-06-02 1:37 PM (#26016 - in reply to #25843)
Subject: RE: SILVER LITE TRAILERS

We just took in a 2002 SilverLite,3H,with small living quarters about two weeks ago. I pulled it along over the Memorial Day weekend when I went trail-riding  to  "show and tell".  It is a very solidly built trailer that pulled very well.  They seem to have copied a lot of design features from Sundowner.  This one seemed to handle rough roads really well.  Don't think you'll be disappointed !   Zane..
AbbyB
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2005-06-02 9:27 PM (#26026 - in reply to #25843)

Veteran

I got mine - a 2000 model - used in '02.  It's a 3H w/8' LQ (Roper II I think?).  I've been very happy with it, other than I wish it had more "goodies" on it - like wider, w/mangers, a midtack...   But overall, I think it is a very well made trailer.  I've pulled it from AZ to MT fully loaded & lotsa miles up here since & never a problem.  And the folks at Silverlite have been very good as far as customer service.  My SO broke one of the jalousie windows out by accident w/the lawnmower kicking a rock up & also one of the head doors would not latch anymore.  I called them for replacements, fully expecting to pay for these things since it was 3 yrs old by then & I had bought it used.  Nope, they shipped the window pane & the complete head door assembly to me & didn't charge me a dime!  That says alot to me!
jbjordan
Reg. Mar 2005
Posted 2005-06-04 6:35 PM (#26080 - in reply to #25843)

Thanks for your replys.  I am really looking forward to picking it up in a few weeks. 
hullbrandon
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2005-06-24 1:03 PM (#27048 - in reply to #25843)

I just bought a new Silverlite Patriot III about a month ago and love it. Lots of my friends have Silverlites and they also love them. I think Silverlite has some of the best customer service.. I use to have a Classic and heard lots of BAD things about them so I got rid of it.. Hope you enjoy your new trailer..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)