'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Old Archives LQ wiring

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-05-23 4:13 PM
1 replies, 3046 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

BigT
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-05-22 10:29 PM (#25462)
Subject: Old Archives LQ wiring

Extreme Veteran

I need to know how get information from the old board. I remember the thread about installing a circuit breaker box with two 20 amp breakers with ground fault breakers. Also there was a thread about some camp grounds that only have the standard 110 connections, and the thread mentioned to use two 110 cords going to your trailer. As I am wiring my trailer now, I need to know if you use a jumper from the 30 amp coming in to the box, to connect to the two 20 amp gfi breakers. Also do you run two seperate 110 wires to the breaker box, if so how do you connect it, being that the 30 amp wire is already connected.

Edited by BigT 2005-05-23 6:20 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
maccwall
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2005-05-23 4:13 PM (#25520 - in reply to #25462)
Subject: RE: Old Archives LQ wiring

Extreme Veteran

BigT the way I'm wiring mine up is this: I have a 30 amp cord coming into the trailer ( for camp ground connection purposes) and connecting to a single breaker (20amp) breaker box. That is where my A/C is powered from. I am going to run a 30 amp jumper using 10/2 w/g wire, run through some conduit, to another breaker box with 6 breakers (20amp) in it. This is where all my appliances will be hooked up from and I'll be using 12/2 w/g wire to wire all my 110v in the trailer. I hope this helps and makes sense.

Safe Riding,
Todd
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World