'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Drop-down windows

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-05-12 12:54 AM
4 replies, 4050 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

wade
Reg. Mar 2005
Posted 2005-05-10 10:53 PM (#24965)
Subject: Drop-down windows

New User

Does anyone know a good place or website to buy drop-down windows? I am rebuilding my 3 horse slant and would like to install them before I paint it.  Thanks

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
AbbyB
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2005-05-11 7:13 AM (#24970 - in reply to #24965)
Subject: RE: Drop-down windows

Veteran

Did you ck w/the mfg'er of your trailer?  I would start there.  If they don't have what you want, I would think any other trailer mfg would....
LifeIsGood
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2005-05-11 10:30 AM (#24977 - in reply to #24965)

AbbyB is correct.  Depending on the brand your trailer is, you'll need to either contact the manufacturer (which doesn't give you any better of a deal than going thru a dealer if your thinking that by the way)  But some manufactures don't have a department that handles the retail side.  Each brand makes their windows a specific size depending on stall widths, 34", 40", 42" (part of what sets each of them apart) so you will need to contact a dealer/manufacturer for your brand trailer.  Then they will also need to know if this is for escape door window and/or not.  The escape door window is smaller than the others.  A rep that has been in the trailer business for a long time will be able to get any brand aftermarket parts or know who to direct you to so if you have a dealer/rep you trust, give that person a call and let them do the footwork for you.  I would be happy to help you if I can, give me a call if you like (my profile should have my numbers)  Good luck!
maccwall
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2005-05-11 12:55 PM (#24979 - in reply to #24977)

Extreme Veteran

You can try here http://www.statewidealum.com/ (click on livestock button) but I haven't had really any good luck with these people.

Safe Riding,
Todd
krys
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2005-05-12 12:54 AM (#25006 - in reply to #24979)

Elite Veteran

My trailer had 2 sizes of drop downs that were available to me when I ordered my trailer. My escape door has the exact same size drop down as my slant stalls. Depending on your spacing and centers is what size of drop down you can use.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)