'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Amazingly few people at Brown County

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-05-17 12:22 PM
4 replies, 3558 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

efaubert1
Reg. Feb 2004
Posted 2005-05-09 10:28 AM (#24888)
Subject: Amazingly few people at Brown County

Elite Veteran

Well, we hit the trails for the first time this year over the mothers day weekend. And considering the great weather it suprised me that the horse camp wasn't full. The weather was spectacular, the Indiana Trail Riders Association has added new mounting blocks, and did some nice repair work on existing problem trails. The only downside was those little worms hanging from the trees and maybe the few snakes we saw. Midwest trails may be the place to be if you like being catered to for meals and ammenities, but I still think Brown County is one of the finest horse camps in the midwest, if not the US. Well, happy trails to all, and have fun.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
N2ridin
Reg. Nov 2003
Posted 2005-05-10 10:10 PM (#24963 - in reply to #24888)
Subject: RE: Amazingly few people at Brown County

Elite Veteran

Oh, how I love Brown County.  Use to be a member of ITRA when the club first was formed.  The last time I was there, was in 1996.  It's a long haul for me now.  I miss it!

Nancy

Ginny
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2005-05-14 9:18 PM (#25127 - in reply to #24888)

New User

I love Brown County too.  Only been there once.  My husband and riding buddies like Midwest better.  The time we were there we didn't deal with any worms in the trees, but the ladybugs converged on us the last day and you talk about a menace.  Those little critters bite.  I never knew that before.  (not the cute little ones, but the ones with the big wings!)
inIndiana
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-05-16 2:39 AM (#25158 - in reply to #24888)

Veteran

Nancy,

We have alot of members that do not live in the state anymore! As the one guy says "Join Up"! We have people living as far away as Arizona, Florida and New York, just to name a few states.  We would welcome you back into the folds. We are still doing fine work the the people that formed ITRA started. This invitation goes to anyone out there that would like to join. Just let me know.

PaintGal
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2005-05-17 12:22 PM (#25214 - in reply to #24888)

Regular

I'm a ITRA/EDGe member! 

Are any of you going to the Ladies Ride this weekend?  I'm staying a MTR and cannot wait till Friday!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)