'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Whats '95 sundowner worth

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2005-04-15 12:53 AM
3 replies, 3466 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

inIndiana
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-04-14 5:35 AM (#23819)
Subject: Whats '95 sundowner worth

Veteran

I have a '95 Rancher Sport Sundowner that I'm selling, but don't know what a fair asking price is? I know what I'd like to get out of it, but figure thats going to different than what it's worth. Any ideas? Its steel,3h sl gn with a 5ft sw dr. rm. The dressing rm is insl. and paneled with a couple of cabinets and a sm. closet. Its wired for 110v. walk thru door to the back,drop doors on the head side with slats and plexiglass on the butt side. Coll. rear tack with removable saddle rack. It has an escape door and good floor. It has sat outside but the paint looks good except for a few minor rust spots. Most of the time I only hauled 1 horse in it. The paint on the sill where the horses load is not even all worn off.
I'm sure there is more I need to say about it but right now drawing a blank.
I'm asking $7500 for it but haven't gotten any real inquires about it.

If anyone has an thought on the price (to high? to low?), or would be interested in it let me know. The reason I'm selling is I'm going to one with a full living qtrs.

Thanks in advance.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
ASJ
Reg. Mar 2005
Posted 2005-04-14 9:44 AM (#23828 - in reply to #23819)
Subject: RE: Whats '95 sundowner worth

Veteran

Where are you adverising it? This sounds like a fair price.
Terri
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2005-04-14 10:26 AM (#23833 - in reply to #23819)

Expert

If you weren't so far away(and if hubby would let me) I'd come look at it.  $7500 sounds reasonalble to me.
inIndiana
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2005-04-15 12:53 AM (#23879 - in reply to #23819)

Veteran

I'v got flyers in tack and feed stores around here. Also, in bigger stores, Central Tractor Supply etc.  I've told eveyone one I know about it. Also have it posted at work and at another factory that a friend works at.  I have it in a weekly farm paper that in mailed to Ind., Mi., Oh., and Ky. I've got it sitting out by the road which is a mile from Brown County State Park's Horseman's camp. This is one of the nicest state park horse camps in the country. I also have it listed in the Indiana Trial Riders newsletter.

Iwould like to put it on this site under 'trailers for sale', but don't have any way of emailing photos. I did see where I could mail them in. I'll have to research it more.

Thanks for feedback-I didn't know if I was way off one the price or not.

Do you know if just dealers are listed on the "trailers for sale" section? When I've looked on there thats all I see, or am I not looking in the right part.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)