'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
2008 circle J w/ living quarters can not stop skylight from leaking!!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-04-19 3:42 PM
1 replies, 1405 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Reiner68
Reg. Apr 2021
Posted 2021-04-18 9:22 AM (#173631)
Subject: 2008 circle J w/ living quarters can not stop skylight from leaking!!

New User

Bought this trailer new in 2008, in 2017 after 4 years of storage, we discovered the skylight had leaked and the entire LQ had to be gutted and rebuilt. I moved, and just got the trailer up here, and Upon getting into the trailer, it seems that the skylight over the shower has once again leaked. The linoleum is discolored, but I don’t feel any soft spots. The wood around the skylight though is rotted and spongey and much of the interior is bubbled and shows signs of being damp. Has anyone had any success Fixing the leaky skylight on their own? I know I can pull up flooring and fix that, but if I have to put another $5,000 into having someone fix the skylight and everything else again, I’d rather just trade the trailer in and get something else.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
hosspuller
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2021-04-19 3:42 PM (#173637 - in reply to #173631)
Subject: RE: 2008 circle J w/ living quarters can not stop skylight from leaking!!

Expert

Where is the water coming through ? at the flashing or the skylight itself ? Run a hose starting from the roof line. If no leak raise the water, until you get a leak.

Then you can decide if the repair is do-able
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)