'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Don't buy from Rolling M Trailers
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-04-15 12:52 PM
5 replies, 750 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh Frozen
Message format

lmascarello
Posted 2018-04-12 12:18 PM (#171512)
Subject: Don't buy from Rolling M Trailers

I purchased a used horse trailer from Rolling M, all online. I made specific requests as to the state of the bearings and recent service. I was assured the bearings had been checked and were in good shape (I have this via email). 2 months later I am stranded in Montana with a blown axle and horses in my trailer. I had to arrange transport for them, and then have my trailer hauled (via trailer) to the nearest repair shop. The trailer was in the shop for 4 weeks, as they had to wait for a new axle to be delivered. When I picked up the trailer the repair man showed me that the bearings were the incorrect size and were incorrectly installed, this is also documented on my invoice. I contacted Rolling M but they are unwilling to refund any of the repair cost.

I understand the trailer was used, but when I specifically asked about the bearings I was obviously mislead.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cindy Trailer Depot
Posted 2018-04-12 1:30 PM (#171513 - in reply to #171512)
Subject: RE: Don't buy from Rolling M Trailers

Regular

It's easy for a disgruntled customer to post a negative review online anonymously.   One thing I have learned over the years is that there are 2 sides to every story.

edited.....whatever I say, I believe in it enough to put my name to it....or else be silent.

Edited by Cindy Trailer Depot 2018-04-12 1:34 PM
lmascarello
Posted 2018-04-12 1:40 PM (#171514 - in reply to #171512)

I am willing to show you the documents if you'd like. I'm certainly not hiding behind a keyboard.
Jeepplr
Posted 2018-04-13 6:50 PM (#171518 - in reply to #171512)

Veteran

This will not be solved here. If there was enough expense involved, get a lawyer.
lmascarello
Posted 2018-04-14 5:16 PM (#171519 - in reply to #171512)

It was $3200, and I thought giving them a chance to do the right thing was the route to go. Now I will get an attorney.

I want people to know this situation because had I known they were untrustworthy I certainly would not have made a purchase.

PaulChristenson
Posted 2018-04-15 12:52 PM (#171523 - in reply to #171512)

Expert

lmascarello - 2018-04-12 3:18 PM I purchased a used horse trailer from Rolling M, all online. I made specific requests as to the state of the bearings and recent service. I was assured the bearings had been checked and were in good shape (I have this via email). 2 months later I am stranded in Montana with a blown axle and horses in my trailer. I had to arrange transport for them, and then have my trailer hauled (via trailer) to the nearest repair shop. The trailer was in the shop for 4 weeks, as they had to wait for a new axle to be delivered. When I picked up the trailer the repair man showed me that the bearings were the incorrect size and were incorrectly installed, this is also documented on my invoice. I contacted Rolling M but they are unwilling to refund any of the repair cost. I understand the trailer was used, but when I specifically asked about the bearings I was obviously mislead.

Hopefully you got that in writing...

Because as we all know a verbal contract is as good as the paper it is written on...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)