'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
trailer dimensions questions.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-09-17 7:45 PM
3 replies, 4054 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

smkoehler
Reg. Sep 2011
Posted 2011-09-17 2:22 PM (#137611)
Subject: trailer dimensions questions.

New User

first of hello, great forum you have here!
Im not very familiar with horse/stock trailers and have a question concerning the width of these trailers specificaly my interest is with open, whats lookes to me like a cage, bumper pulled horse/stock trailers. Im looking for the widest ones possible, over 6' on the interior if possible. Older(less expensive) are best as these will be for custom applications and will see time on the cutting room floor, but getting the widest possible is the determining factor. I really like the tandem axle bumper pull 2 horse trailers almost all seem pretty narrow and seem to lack a cage like construction. Any specific brands, configurations, or a list of general dimensions you could suggest would be very helpfull.-Steven
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
smkoehler
Reg. Sep 2011
Posted 2011-09-17 2:35 PM (#137613 - in reply to #137611)
Subject: RE: trailer dimensions questions.

New User

I find that 16' open top stock trailers look to be more what im looking for but cant seem to find dimensions on many listings. do they make that same style in a tandem axle shorter length 2 horse configuration. being able to modify an existing platform will be easier and cheaper, than having to fabricate one myself for the request. Thanks agian-steven.
smkoehler
Reg. Sep 2011
Posted 2011-09-17 4:46 PM (#137615 - in reply to #137611)

New User

perhaps I can simplify this some more. Is there a manufacter or style, known for maximum interior space, sturdy cage construction, bumper pulled no longer than 16' no shorter than 6'.after searching through the ads on this site, I found that Circle J trailers like this http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/home/trailerdetail.asp?ID=345262
seem closest to fitting my criterea, minus the shiny diamond plate and sheet steel walls IF the interior dimensions are there. hope this is all helping and im not going overboard. really really appreciate any feedback. -Steven

PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2011-09-17 7:45 PM (#137619 - in reply to #137611)

Expert

http://www.mheby.com/livestock/maverickLS-goose_trailers.php
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World