'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Renegade hoof boots

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-05-10 2:51 AM
3 replies, 4227 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Horse Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

galsgottaride
Reg. May 2007
Posted 2009-05-06 6:53 PM (#104566)
Subject: Renegade hoof boots

Veteran

Anyone use the Renegade hoof boot?  I use the Easy Boot Epic and they are fine, but a riding buddy got the Renegade for our trip to East Fork (Tenn.) and boy...they sure seem easier to put on and did great for them. We rode it all at EF, so they got a good workout. Some more feedback, guys!!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
tom-tom
Reg. Feb 2008
Posted 2009-05-07 7:08 AM (#104586 - in reply to #104566)
Subject: RE: Renegade hoof boots

Extreme Veteran

I love them and just ordered my second pair yesterday for my daughter's newest mare.  We have used them in North GA mountains, northern Alabama and anywhere we ride that is rocky.  Never lost a boot or had them rub the horse.  I have a gelding that has been barefoot for almost 2 years and wears his Renegades for trail riding in rocky places.  His feet are in great shape and I figured for the price of 2 sets of shoes I can buy these boots and use them for many years.  They are easy to put on and take off.  They stay on the horse well and he even canters in them so I don't think it restricts his movement at all.  My daugher is 9 yrs old and can even use these boots.  The best thing for me is that the waters drains out the back of the boot.  No more stopping and removing a boot to dump out water from a creek. I have a wonderful picture of her horse coming out of a creek in the mountains wearing his Renegades, but am unsure how to post it.  I'll try and figure it out. 

Edited by tom-tom 2009-05-07 7:16 AM
galsgottaride
Reg. May 2007
Posted 2009-05-08 2:45 PM (#104681 - in reply to #104566)

Veteran

Thanks for your input, Tom-tom! Nothing against the Epic, but it sure seems like the R's are sooo much easier to put on....and like your experiences, we rode a weeks worth of just really varied terrain and footing and those shoes were like champs!  I have ordered mine and can't wait to get on the trail with them.

Isn't Easy Boot coming out with a new stlyle maybe similar to Renegade??? They may have to do something if these boots do as well as most folks testify!!!  Thanks again..happy trails!

Painted Horse
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2009-05-10 2:51 AM (#104715 - in reply to #104566)

Expert

EasyBoot started shipping ther new Glove and Edge boots in February.

The Glove is very easy to put on and take off. And so far we've only had one pop off and that was on a horse at a dead run.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)