'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Cimmaron Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-09-11 8:38 AM
2 replies, 2756 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

tntraveller
Reg. Mar 2008
Posted 2008-09-11 6:05 AM (#91292)
Subject: Cimmaron Trailers

New User

I am considering purchasing a Cimmaron trailer.  However, I am concerned about the fiberglass roof.  I would like to hear from anyone concerning the pros and cons of a fiberglass roof versus aluminum.  I would also like to hear about any other issues related to Cimmaron.

Thanks.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paints
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2008-09-11 7:42 AM (#91295 - in reply to #91292)
Subject: RE: Cimmaron Trailers

Veteran

My sister n husband bought new  one,two years ago and very pleased with trailer.It doesn't have fiberglass roof as is livingquarters trailer.Is nice tailer well make and we aren't far from dealer in area so we been in about dozen or more and we believe "Nicely made".
skippyvcu
Reg. May 2006
Posted 2008-09-11 8:38 AM (#91298 - in reply to #91292)
Subject: RE: Cimmaron Trailers

Regular

We purchased one about 3 years ago. The roof on ours is fiberglass about a half inch thick. It has a solid surface but a core that provides some insulation. It is very though and the dealer had a sample that he let us attempt to damage prior to purchase. Cimmaron built the trailer to our specifications. This was particularly important as we pull it with a F350 4 wheel drive. They blocked the axels and provided more space under the gooseneck to accommodate the truck body height when the trailer was constructed. The trailer is very well made and you hardly know you are pulling it. The only problem we have had is a stall window leaked and Cimmaron authorized the dealer to inspect and seal all of the windows to be sure that the problem would not return. They were great to do business with.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)