'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Brenderup trailers
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-07-20 12:51 PM
118 replies, 21734 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh Frozen
Message format

TwoAppys
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-14 5:23 PM (#44643 - in reply to #44426)
Subject: RE: Brenderup trailers

Halfpint:

Riddle me this!

How can you tell the difference between a Brenderup owner and a non-Brenderup owner?

The non-owners are always complainin'! 

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week!

Lily

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Reg
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-07-14 8:33 PM (#44647 - in reply to #44643)

Expert

Originally written by TwoAppys on 2006-07-14 5:23 PM

Halfpint:

Riddle me this!

How can you tell the difference between a Brenderup owner and a non-Brenderup owner?

The non-owners are always complainin'!

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week!

Lily

ANSWER:
The B'up owners are the people with mopeds in the motorcycle forums asking dumb questions - and saying that the motorcycle folk don't know what wheels or brakes are because they don't own mopeds.

Reg
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-07-14 8:34 PM (#44648 - in reply to #44643)

Expert

RollinPonies
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2006-07-14 9:03 PM (#44651 - in reply to #44648)
Subject: OOOOOOOOOOOOh ......

Veteran

OOOOOOOOOOOh . . . the thread is turning dark.

Maybe some would feel better if they could just  FORCE   others to see the world as they see it . . . but then what happens to personal choices and preferences  

"Now stop looking at each other and don't cross over the center of the back seat. Don't make Dad stop this car !!!"  [ROTFL]

Roll on

Edited by RollinPonies 2006-07-14 9:21 PM
TwoAppys
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-14 10:31 PM (#44657 - in reply to #44426)

Yes! The non-brenderup owners think the whole world should pull with a huge truck and brake box! 

We Don't Wanna!

Lily

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-07-15 1:27 AM (#44662 - in reply to #44426)

Elite Veteran

Well now that we've got that aired out, we need to get into religion and politics. For those of you who haven't towed a Brenderup and would like to, maybe we can get one to Congress. It will surprise you. In my review of the Brenderup which is on this web site, I had an experienced horse trainer tow it and load his Quarter horses in it. First time he pulled one and first time his horse used a ramp. Go to the "Trailer Reviews" on the home page and see what they said.
HWBar
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2006-07-15 3:36 PM (#44692 - in reply to #44426)

Expert

This is all fine a dandy but I've read the last three trailer reviews and you haven't pointed out one potential problem in the three reviews I read. All of them reminded me of a paid endorsement rather than a review. As far as this thread goes I found it funny about 10-12 posting ago said Brenderup owner wouldn't admit that the trailer had to be applying force to the tow vehicle and now they have resorted to telling little jokes. I wouldn't take anyone serious that showed up at any horse events that I attend that was pulling a Brenderup with a Volvo or any other undersized tow vehicle.
cupid
Reg. Dec 2004
Posted 2006-07-15 4:27 PM (#44696 - in reply to #44640)

Originally written by halfpint23 on 2006-07-14 4:27 PM

Originally written by iCE CRM on 2006-07-13 7:34 PM

One thing no one mentioned. They are too ugly for me.
Oh yeah..... and the frikkin "escape" doors under the horses heads (that you must crawl through at their knee level, BTW) are a real pain in the neck/back/knees and elbows. and don't forget those infernal protruding ramp hook/latches on the sides, that are primed and ready to catch on halters of exiting horses - been there, gone though that, ain't EVER (or is that "NEVAH EVAH) hauling another one.I'm outta here, it's not all THAT entertaining.

They are ugly, but I got used to that after a couple years. I was going to upgrade to the Baron which looks rather normal compared to my Royal (you've never seen a Baron, have you?) but discovered 2 things I like about my "ugly" trailer: the tapered front allows me to see around the trailer in my REARVIEW mirror, not just my side mirrors, and I can get a glimpse of my horse through the front window, whereas the window on the Baron is too high for my Explorer.

As to the doors (I've said this here in past threads,) it is not that big a deal. I thought it would be! Actually one of the reasons I did not get a tack compartment is because then you have to get out right in front of the horses' hooves/knees. With the nice wide doors on the HB models, no worries. But then again, those of us who always travel alone have taught our horses to self-load and never need to worry anyway! I use the "escape doors" mostly to get to the extra hay I store in the trailer while at home, and to remove the lead ropes when travelling.

chadsalt
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2006-07-15 5:13 PM (#44701 - in reply to #44692)

Expert

Originally written by HWBar on 2006-07-15 4:36 PM

I wouldn't take anyone serious that showed up at any horse events that I attend that was pulling a Brenderup with a Volvo or any other undersized tow vehicle.

well that settles it, i absolutely must be must be taken seriously.

loveduffy
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2006-07-15 6:50 PM (#44704 - in reply to #44426)

Expert

HELLO I TRYED TO FIND THE GUY ABOUT THE 50MPH AND HE MOVED SO I TAKE BACK THE COMENT ABOUT THE BRENDERUPS SORRY!!!! THE QUESTION ABOUT TESTING TRAILERS HAS ANY BODY DID THIS???? CONSUMER REPORTS?? AND HOW DO YOU USE THE SMILES HAPPY TRAILS
TwoAppys
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-15 7:32 PM (#44705 - in reply to #44426)

Say!  Did you hear the one about the Brenderup that pushed a car down a hill, swayed all over the place, rattled a horse, went over a cliff, caught on fire, refused to stop because there was no brake box, and was cited for being pulled by a lightweight tow vehicle??

No?  ME EITHER!

Thank you very much, you've been great!

Lily

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-07-15 11:46 PM (#44712 - in reply to #44426)

Elite Veteran

HWBar thanks for reading my last three reviews. What potential problems do you want brought up? Have you ever towed a Brenderup? In my reviews I try to present what most folks don't get the chance to see, is trailers  being built and how they are built. You can always ask owners of different trailer brands their personal experiences. I can't buy each trailer I review and 5 years later give you an update. I do what I can. The same with truck and SUV reviews, I tow with the ones I review, because I know most folks don't get that chance before they buy.

I'm one of the moderators on this forum and am not sure why you are inclined to debate me when I'm in the same thread as you. Two reviews ago I asked for suggestions for the trailer reviews and didn't get any responce from you, but you do enjoy hackling me when we're on the same subject.

Reg
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-07-16 6:47 AM (#44716 - in reply to #44712)

Expert

Originally written by MrTruck on 2006-07-15 11:46 PM

HWBar thanks for reading my last three reviews. What potential problems do you want brought up? Have you ever towed a Brenderup? In my reviews I try to present what most folks don't get the chance to see, is trailers being built and how they are built. You can always ask owners of different trailer brands their personal experiences. I can't buy each trailer I review and 5 years later give you an update. I do what I can. The same with truck and SUV reviews, I tow with the ones I review, because I know most folks don't get that chance before they buy.

I'm one of the moderators on this forum and am not sure why you are inclined to debate me when I'm in the same thread as you. Two reviews ago I asked for suggestions for the trailer reviews and didn't get any responce from you, but you do enjoy hackling me when we're on the same subject.

OK, here's a positive suggestion, not that you asked ME this time, but I'll offer it anyway (-:

How about parts availability ?
I think this is something you could address in ALL your "reviews" and especially with imports. If the logistics network isn't there please say so.
I know that I can get generic parts at any RV or Marina, no problem there. In fact I can get just about ANYTHING that goes on, in or near a Dexter axle about 20 minutes drive from my house. Similarly couplers by Bulldog, Dico or Atwood. This can be USEFUL on week-ends, or even mid week if I know what I want and decide to swing by there on the way home. After that there's NAPA, Autozone, Pep etc.

Where are the B'up specific parts ?
"Warehoused in Denmark" wouldn't help me much, neither would a warehouse in New Jersey or some other port of entry.
Who makes the B'up coupler and brake actuator anyway ?
Can I find their parts in the US ?
Where are parts ? {did I ask that already ?}

"B'up parts don't fail" is not a valid answer (-:
It is a cable operated surge brake, parts COULD get ripped off the underside when meadow parking - just like people wipe out their gray water tanks.
TwoAppys
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-16 11:13 AM (#44724 - in reply to #44716)

Originally written by Reg on 2006-07-16 6:47 AM

OK, here's a positive suggestion, not that you asked ME this time, but I'll offer it anyway (-: How about parts availability ? I think this is something you could address in ALL your "reviews" and especially with imports. If the logistics network isn't there please say so. I know that I can get generic parts at any RV or Marina, no problem there. In fact I can get just about ANYTHING that goes on, in or near a Dexter axle about 20 minutes drive from my house. Similarly couplers by Bulldog, Dico or Atwood. This can be USEFUL on week-ends, or even mid week if I know what I want and decide to swing by there on the way home. After that there's NAPA, Autozone, Pep etc. Where are the B'up specific parts ? "Warehoused in Denmark" wouldn't help me much, neither would a warehouse in New Jersey or some other port of entry. Who makes the B'up coupler and brake actuator anyway ? Can I find their parts in the US ? Where are parts ? {did I ask that already ?} "B'up parts don't fail" is not a valid answer (-: It is a cable operated surge brake, parts COULD get ripped off the underside when meadow parking - just like people wipe out their gray water tanks.

You make a valid point, I'll try to address it myself.

To answer your question, you have to call Texas and get parts.   The real issue of how often the trailers break down is a moot point, of course.  A better question might be, how often do you need to call them and get the parts?  But no, we can't go there.    All the stories I've ever heard are people going years without service.  I haven't heard one of somebody being stuck by the side of the road or waiting around for parts to come.  I know you don't want to hear that, but that's my experience. 

The parts are made in Denmark and shipped here.  Who designed it, I don't know. I think the brakes are German design.  I think.

In the end, it still boils down to who does the most complaining, a Brenderup owner or the 'expert' non-owners? Do the owners complain of parts failure and not being able to get parts?  How about snagging the brake cables and breaking them off? EVAH??  I mean, would you desing a trailer like this and the leave the brake cables where they could be ripped off?? 

Riddle me this: Why would so many happy brenderup owners shell out 13-16K (PLUS delivery @1.25 a mile!) for a two horse trailer if they were junk?    A: They wouldn't! 

Lily

arroyoseccofarm
Reg. Apr 2004
Posted 2006-07-16 11:29 AM (#44725 - in reply to #44724)

Veteran

I got parts from the local parts houses (pep boys, auto-zone or Napa) or I called the delightful people in Midland TX and had the part the next day.

In the years I had mine the only parts I replaced were some light bulbs (local auto parts probably auto-zone) , wheel bearings (one time from Napa) and a strut (from Midland TX).  I bought brake shoes at the Napa parts place once just to have 'em but I never needed to install them.

Brenderup brakes and axels are manufactured by AL-KO. You can read all about them here >>>>  http://www.al-ko.com/      AL-KO has plants in Shawnee Oklahoma and Seminole Oklahoma.  I suspect there are Al-Ko parts on many brands of horse trailers.  You can read about their US operations here >>>  http://www.al-kousa.com/ 

Parts were never a problem for me . . . but yawl keep looking for problems.  I don't know why you care so much about this to keep up the bashing . . . is it to save those of us that love Brenderups from harming ourselves? 

I don't understand what is so threatening to you about a Brenderup trailer.

Edited by arroyoseccofarm 2006-07-16 11:46 AM
nolefan
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2006-07-16 12:05 PM (#44727 - in reply to #44426)

Regular

I have been following this post as I am considering purchasing a Brenderup since we drive a SUV. I am struggling with the decision as I have never actual seen a real one (just pictures) and don't know anyone that has one.

The closest dealer to me is about 250 miles a way.  I this dealer will order the trailer, but they do not stock them in inventory - and do not have a model available for test driver purposes.

I would be interested in hearing from B'up owners - as to how long they have owned their trailer, if they had previously owned/towed with a convential trailer, if they had any mechanical issues with their B'up, and if they experienced any issues loading their horses into it.

Any comments you have are greatly appreciated!

Reg
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-07-16 12:33 PM (#44728 - in reply to #44725)

Expert

Originally written by arroyoseccofarm on 2006-07-16 11:29 AM

I got parts from the local parts houses (pep boys, auto-zone or Napa) or I called the delightful people in Midland TX and had the part the next day.

In the years I had mine the only parts I replaced were some light bulbs (local auto parts probably auto-zone) , wheel bearings (one time from Napa) and a strut (from Midland TX). I bought brake shoes at the Napa parts place once just to have 'em but I never needed to install them.

Brenderup brakes and axels are manufactured by AL-KO. You can read all about them here >>>> http://www.al-ko.com/ AL-KO has plants in Shawnee Oklahoma and Seminole Oklahoma. I suspect there are Al-Ko parts on many brands of horse trailers. You can read about their US operations here >>> http://www.al-kousa.com/

Parts were never a problem for me . . . but yawl keep looking for problems. I don't know why you care so much about this to keep up the bashing . . . is it to save those of us that love Brenderups from harming ourselves?

I don't understand what is so threatening to you about a Brenderup trailer.

I was merely responding to Mr Truck's invitation regarding POSSIBLE negative aspects to be included in his reviews.
At least in the minds of SOME people it is a possible issue, particularly with imports that may/may_not have parts easily available.
I was suggesting that he makes it a regular part/feature of his reviews.
I don't see the "bashing" in that.
There is nothing about B'up trailers that I find "threatening", though I find it curious that you thought that.
I had taken issue with some silly remarks about the way the braking system works, that was much more about the poster than the trailer, but I'm sure you understood that.

I just don't see/feel a need for one for ME, the horses that I haul, or the tow vehicles that I use. I have commented before on what I regard as some of the positive design and construction features of them.

Anyway, thanks for the pointers, it IS reassuring to know that parts are in the US and readily available.
Parts DO fail, they also DO get damaged from underneath.
Clean-up after an event shows the evidence, often you can see it just by being one of the last trailers to leave. OK, specifically I do not remember seeing parts that I could positively identify as being from B'up trailers - or from 4-Stars, or Jamcos, or EBY, or Sundowner, Featherlite, whoever, but there is usually wreckage on the ground if more than a dozen trailers have visited.

BTW, here's a "BACK AT ME".
I had a hydraulic brake hose let go last week )-:
Once I got under there I found a "hack job" had been done previously.
Despite all my efforts to find parts locally all I could get was bits and pieces that matched up to the hack job - and matched it very well, but didn't match what was on the 3 other wheels.
EVENTUALLY I called 4-Star and they quoted me $27 for it, so I expressed my desire to have it before the week-end, which they interpreted as "at any co$t" (fair enough). With 2nd day overnight air, or whatever service, I finished up paying about $65 for a very special little brake hose )-:

So, YES I'm at least a little bit ticked at 4-Star for using such a SPECIAL part that I can't get locally, but I'm even more ticked at the guy who hacked it up a couple of years ago.
He no longer works there...
I'll probably get at least one more, maybe 3 and promise myself that I'll replace them ALL when I next pull the hubs, likely at the end of this season.
TwoAppys
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-16 12:53 PM (#44729 - in reply to #44727)

Originally written by nolefan on 2006-07-16 12:05 PM

I have been following this post as I am considering purchasing a Brenderup since we drive a SUV. I am struggling with the decision as I have never actual seen a real one (just pictures) and don't know anyone that has one.

The closest dealer to me is about 250 miles a way.  I this dealer will order the trailer, but they do not stock them in inventory - and do not have a model available for test driver purposes.

I would be interested in hearing from B'up owners - as to how long they have owned their trailer, if they had previously owned/towed with a convential trailer, if they had any mechanical issues with their B'up, and if they experienced any issues loading their horses into it.

Any comments you have are greatly appreciated!

I've had mine two years. I never towed anything before this and was scared to death.  No problems at all.  My horses went in it, but my TB that decided after a while he didn't want to ride in there any more (he is VERY buddy sour and didn't want to leave his pals!), so I taught them all to self load.  It was easy and now they all walk right in when I point them at the trailer.  I used John Lyon method.  Tap tap tap on the butt means go foward. And after a while they learn to just walk in without any tap on the butt. I'm a total novice and I taught them myself, it's easy.

I have a van I pull with, and hubby's truck is set up to pull it if I need to use that. No mechanical issues for me.  Also, I did not get to see this trailer before I bought it, or test it.  And it was $14K with all the delivery charges.  So I was a little freaked out about that.  And I can tell you that I have NEVAH been disappointed with this trailer, there has never been one moment when I have felt mislead or ripped off. For that much money, if a screw had been loose I would have been screaming. But nothing has ever made me regret this decision.  Everything they say on the video is true and the sales people in Texas are extremely helpful and patient when it comes to explaining stuff.

Also, this trailer is VERY smooth for horses.  They have such a nice ride back there, it's not stressful or bouncy or rattly or noisy.  I know, I've been in it! 

All the negative stuff you hear about these trailer is from non-owners.  It's a very weird thing! We owners LOVE them!

Hope this helps,

Lily

TwoAppys
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-16 1:07 PM (#44730 - in reply to #44728)

Originally written by Reg on 2006-07-16 12:33 PM
 I was merely responding to Mr Truck's invitation regarding POSSIBLE negative aspects to be included in his reviews. At least in the minds of SOME people it is a possible issue, particularly with imports that may/may_not have parts easily available. I was suggesting that he makes it a regular part/feature of his reviews. I don't see the "bashing" in that. There is nothing about B'up trailers that I find "threatening", though I find it curious that you thought that. I had taken issue with some silly remarks about the way the braking system works, that was much more about the poster than the trailer, but I'm sure you understood that. I just don't see/feel a need for one for ME, the horses that I haul, or the tow vehicles that I use. I have commented before on what I regard as some of the positive design and construction features of them. Anyway, thanks for the pointers, it IS reassuring to know that parts are in the US and readily available. Parts DO fail, they also DO get damaged from underneath. Clean-up after an event shows the evidence, often you can see it just by being one of the last trailers to leave. OK, specifically I do not remember seeing parts that I could positively identify as being from B'up trailers - or from 4-Stars, or Jamcos, or EBY, or Sundowner, Featherlite, whoever, but there is usually wreckage on the ground if more than a dozen trailers have visited. BTW, here's a "BACK AT ME". I had a hydraulic brake hose let go last week )-: Once I got under there I found a "hack job" had been done previously. Despite all my efforts to find parts locally all I could get was bits and pieces that matched up to the hack job - and matched it very well, but didn't match what was on the 3 other wheels. EVENTUALLY I called 4-Star and they quoted me $27 for it, so I expressed my desire to have it before the week-end, which they interpreted as "at any co$t" (fair enough). With 2nd day overnight air, or whatever service, I finished up paying about $65 for a very special little brake hose )-: So, YES I'm at least a little bit ticked at 4-Star for using such a SPECIAL part that I can't get locally, but I'm even more ticked at the guy who hacked it up a couple of years ago. He no longer works there... I'll probably get at least one more, maybe 3 and promise myself that I'll replace them ALL when I next pull the hubs, likely at the end of this season.

That story about the brake hose makes me kind of sad.  I'm not trying to be funny, it's sad that they do that.  I mean, why not make it right to start with?  Tackboxes that leak and stuff like that, ramps that fall off.  I've heard all kinds of stuff.

You have a hydrolic system, sounds like.  I have no idea how that works.  I don't have to pull hubs or anything.  I dno't have hoses.

I always wonder what it's like to pull a regular trailer, because first of all most people don't believe brenderup owners when we say how great they are. So it makes me wonder what that's like! And second, there's always stories about them falling apart, or needing parts, or -- ?  I find it hard to believe when I hear that, because all I know is Brenderup, I mean, I don't have much stuff to break I guess. It's just 4 cables. So I guess it must be hard for someone with a regular trailer to hear about Brenderups, they think we are all just full of .  Mabye that's where all this confusion comes from.

No riddles today, I'm too sad about the hose...

<---For Reg

Lily

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-07-16 1:43 PM (#44731 - in reply to #44426)

Elite Veteran

Thanks Reg, it may be hard to track part availbility but I'll ask. Coupler manufacture is good thing to add and I'll add the axle manufacture. Not too many import horse trailers out there. We'll see a few more from Mexico I suspect.

What I suggest on my website, is looking at a 5yr old (truck,SUV,Trailer) to see how they are holding up. Horse trailers do not have major changes as often as the auto industry, so it's even more valid.

Reg
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-07-16 4:00 PM (#44738 - in reply to #44731)

Expert

Originally written by MrTruck on 2006-07-16 1:43 PM

Thanks Reg, it may be hard to track part availbility but I'll ask. Coupler manufacture is good thing to add and I'll add the axle manufacture. Not too many import horse trailers out there. We'll see a few more from Mexico I suspect.

What I suggest on my website, is looking at a 5yr old (truck,SUV,Trailer) to see how they are holding up. Horse trailers do not have major changes as often as the auto industry, so it's even more valid.

Y'welcome,
I did do a bit of web searching, just for fun.
Its the sort of thing I do for MOST of the stuff I buy, e.g. Bosch dishwasher and clothes washer.

majoras
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-17 10:56 AM (#44817 - in reply to #44738)

Thanks to all who replied.  I have sifted through the comments and have decided to wait until I can purchase a bigger truck.  I still like the Brenderups so I MAY still go with this brand but I am definitely going increase my tow capacity before purchasing ANY brand trailer.

It is great that this forum exists.  It has been very helpful and has greatly increased my understanding of the trailer world.

Best wishes and happy riding.
crs996
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-17 12:46 PM (#44828 - in reply to #44817)

That's an excellent idea.  I have nothing against B'ups (someone at my barn has one), I would never own one because they do not meet my needs. But I do have a problem with people overloading or over-hauling with their vehicles.  I don't care WHAT B'up marketing says about tongue weight etc. etc, the laws are the laws and if you haul more than your vehicle is rated for it's illegal and possibly unsafe. Nuff said. 

Originally written by majoras on 2006-07-17 8:56 AM

Thanks to all who replied.  I have sifted through the comments and have decided to wait until I can purchase a bigger truck.  I still like the Brenderups so I MAY still go with this brand but I am definitely going increase my tow capacity before purchasing ANY brand trailer.

It is great that this forum exists.  It has been very helpful and has greatly increased my understanding of the trailer world.

Best wishes and happy riding.

Ms. Trailer
Reg. Mar 2006
Posted 2006-07-17 1:17 PM (#44835 - in reply to #44426)

Regular

Watch out! She is about to bust out the 87 emoticons per post...I can feel it coming on...riddle me this...

Edited by Ms. Trailer 2006-07-17 1:20 PM
TwoAppys
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2006-07-17 1:44 PM (#44839 - in reply to #44426)

Local Big truck and trailer owner to Me:  Hey!  What the heck 'er you doin'!  Lady, you cain't pull a horse trailer with a CAR!

Me: I know that, and you know that.  But for pete's sake, DON'T TELL THE CAR!

I'm recollectin' when I had to git tires put on my trailer. And the tire guy was a-havin' a heart attack on account o' my trailer having car tires on it.  "You cain't put car tires on a horse trailer, lady! Youse gonna git kilt!", he sez to me!  Well, now, sometimes I git a might tired of 'splainin' how this here trailer wurks.  So I sez to him, "Well, you kin put truck tires on it if ya want. Hain't no nevermind to me."  Reckon what happen next?  Well, gosh darn if them truck tires wouldn't fit! They was too big!    By then the tire man, well, he figgered out this here trailer was something speshul, yes siree! An he walked all aroun' an aroun' and then he put car tires on the durn thing. An' he said, that is one mighty fine trailer.  Yup!, sez me!

That's the sort of thing what happens a lot.  I don't mean the car tires don't fit, I mean folks a-thinkin' this here trailer is from space, then they git a good look and say, well, gosh durn if that hain't the findest trailer I ever seen!

I know some folks might be skeered to pull a horse trailer with a car, but lemme tell ya.  Hain't nothin' to it.    Them nice folks over at Brennerup, they didn't just rip out the braking box and tell people to hitch up to the automobile, no siree! Why, they put a lot o' thinkin' into this here trailer.

Everybody sez, you need a biiig truck to pull the trailer, or else it's gunna sway. And you cain't stop.  And a bunch of other stuff that I fergit!  But I'm a-wonderin'.  Why is all that stuff the truck's responsiblity?  Why hain't them trailers just dee-zigned better?? By my figgerin', that oughter mean the trailer hain't doin' its job in the first place! But what do I know...

Well, I guess I'm a-gonna mosey along now.  I sure had some fun with y'all! Bye now!

I'm a-goin' fishin I reckon.

Lily

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'