'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Cherokee Tomahawk - best to worst where does it rank

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-07-04 11:59 AM
2 replies, 2626 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Barfly
Reg. Jun 2008
Posted 2008-07-03 11:40 AM (#86822)
Subject: Cherokee Tomahawk - best to worst where does it rank

Veteran

I have purchased a New Cherokee Tomahawk 4H with a 56" shortwall. It is been shipped to me and should arrive here on Thursday next week..... Very excited - I havent seen it yet.

My question (HONESTLY Please) is where would you rank it from best to worst trailer. That is compares to Integrety, Fetherlight, Sooner etc etc etc.  I did quite a lot of reserch on various models before I made my mind up on the Cherokee - I liked the bigger windows on it...and on this forum there have been good things said about it... I would really like to hear from you all out there who see these trailers regularly and have some experience on the matter.

How well built are they????

P.s. I live in South Africa so this is a real experience for me. There is nothing like this over here - It will be the 1st trailer of its kind in SA....

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
KeepsakeFarm
Reg. Feb 2008
Posted 2008-07-03 11:53 AM (#86824 - in reply to #86822)
Subject: RE: Cherokee Tomahawk - best to worst where does it rank

Veteran

I spent a year researching and looking at trailers and the Cherokee was certainly in my top 10.  I never found one that I wanted in my price range.  People don't seem to sell them around here - they keep them!  You did good.

Barfly
Reg. Jun 2008
Posted 2008-07-04 11:59 AM (#86864 - in reply to #86822)
Subject: RE: Cherokee Tomahawk - best to worst where does it rank

Veteran

Hey Keepsakefarm

Shot for the reply...I had no doubt that I had bought a good trailer - even better to know that people do not sell them. They must be worth their salt. I must say that I was seriously looking at Integrety - they seem to make a really nice trailer, and they are very nice people to deal with. they responded to all my questions promptly and precisly. But as I said before the larger windows and the fact that you get a bit more for your buck with the Cherokee made the final decision pretty straight forward. Dave McAdoo from Tobruk Trailers in TN also sold me on the Cherokee. His way of doing buisness and his honesty is inspiring...

I look forward to getting my new trailer...it has been about two months since I took the plunge and the waiting has been killing me.

Will let you all know when it arrives - and send pics.

If ther is anyone else that would like to add something - please do - even if it is bad, but preferably good....

Enjoy your INDEPENDANCE DAY Celebrations...

Cheers form Sunny South Africa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)