'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Anyone own the Circle J Lightening 7 2H?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-06-04 8:28 PM
2 replies, 3109 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Sheryl63
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2008-06-01 12:05 PM (#84981)
Subject: Anyone own the Circle J Lightening 7 2H?

I didn't find any posts in the search.

This is Circle J's triple wall, 7'3" tall, 7' wide all alum trailer.  I think it will suit my needs very nicely, but I am curious how it pulls for people and how they have liked it?  It is quite light (a good thing) I just want to be sure it is a comfortable ride for the horses - will light trailers bounce a bit more then heavier ones? Anybody own one or their horses ridden in one?  I have found an '07 still on the lot that is a very good price, so I want to decide soon.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
jtweider
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2008-06-04 3:42 PM (#85209 - in reply to #84981)
Subject: RE: Anyone own the Circle J Lightening 7 2H?

New User

We have one and really like it. It does not bounce is very easy to pull. My only complaint is that the stall length is only 117 inches works fine for the large pony but a quarter horse with a long back would never fit. The tack room is great. Very easy to load and unload. Jerry
Sheryl63
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2008-06-04 8:28 PM (#85226 - in reply to #84981)
Subject: RE: Anyone own the Circle J Lightening 7 2H?

Thanks for the info, it seems like a nice trailer - triple wall construction and all.

I happen to own a large Paint, so the size remarks are concerning!  This trailer is 7' wide and 7'3" tall.  The regular lightning is too narrow, but I thought the lightning 7 would be big enough.  I will double check the measurements.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)