'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Chrome Shop Mafia and Ford???

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-12-31 11:52 AM
0 replies, 3067 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

BigRig4025
Reg. Dec 2007
Posted 2007-12-31 11:52 AM (#73530)
Subject: Chrome Shop Mafia and Ford???

New User

was at 4 State Trucks in Joplin, MO to check it out and see the home of Chrome Shop Mafia. It was a cool place with lots going on and I was looking through a window in a shop door and they had an awesome looking F-650 Hauler. It was five times nicer than the a Western Hauler or the old Super Cruzer. It was all custom and tricked out! I was asking one of the counter guys about it and he wouldn't tell me much but I did find out that they have gotten into building trucks and they are going to be launching a full line of F-650 and F-750 trucks very soon. I saw Boss Man and asked him his response was, "Don't know what you are talking about." I asked if they were building trucks for Ford and he replied "You will have to wait and see." When I went back to try to get a picture they had covered the window. I looked on their website and it said they would be at the Chicago Auto Show?? I think it would be cool if average consumers could buy a cool truck made by real truck guys!!Does anyone else have any info on this??
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)