'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Ken Feagin Trailer Sales
[Frozen]

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-12-28 2:35 PM
27 replies, 10459 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh Frozen
Message format

Nancy!
Reg. Dec 2007
Posted 2007-12-28 2:05 PM (#73452 - in reply to #73158)
Subject: RE: Ken Feagin Trailer Sales

Well Randy I'm sorry to hear that.  I am also sorry that I didn't hear back from you since the 22nd and that the trailer is now sold. 

Nancy!

Edited by Nancy! 2007-12-28 2:08 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
HWBar
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2007-12-28 2:15 PM (#73453 - in reply to #73450)

Expert

Originally written by randyb56 on 2007-12-28 11:55 AM

Well, I guess I should add something to this thread. I have been in sales for 34 years, 14 of them in trailers. I have a lot of satified customers. They, unfortunatly will be the ones to lose on this one. People like "retento" and this liar named "HWBar" who never did anything he said he did, I have quit trailer sales. I am sorry to my hundreds of customers who will now be without their ace in the hole. I have always been there for them. Thank you rento & hwbar, you put me into early retirement. Randy Burmaster

Well, first let me say I don't know who you are, I never have said I talked with you, or know you, what I did say was that I sent some pictures of a trade-in to Ken Fegin Trailers for a trade-in evaluation, Ken Fegin came back with $13,000 for a 12' shortwall full LQ trailer, I sent the pictures, I never talked with anyone. The guy I sent the pictures for is the one who told me the $13,000, I just got off the phone with him and he swears that is what Ken Fegin Trailer gave him as a trade amount, on a used Sundowner trailer that they had advertised on this site. You need to go back and read my post there BIG BOY, and get your facts straight. If you are out of work it's your own DA*M fault not mine. "GET OVER YOURSELF" Don't come on some forum blaming two posters for your problems, especially when this one had nothing to do with you.

DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2007-12-28 2:35 PM (#73454 - in reply to #73453)

Elite Veteran

Some of us have apparently lost the Christmas Cheer in a hurry.  Last I heard, sellers were trying to get top dollar and buyers were trying to buy at the lowest dollar.  That includes dealers.  Offering less than what a trailer is "worth" on a trade in after you have already exhausted most of your margin in the "new" trailer is standard practice - at least if you intend on making profits and being around for awhile. 

Making judgements about people only reflects poorly on yourself . . . and calling people names, isn't a good way to exit.  But we all make choices. 

Just my input before freezing this thread . . . I've worked this website for 8 years and have never heard a negative comment from Ken Feagin, or Randy.

And I get alot of negative comments . . . mostly on this board.  This bulletin board is a valuable tool to many people for information, as long as we keep our personal attacks off the board.  When you question someone's integrity, you should do it to their face, or in a court of law.   Innuendo is just as damaging.

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)